Soda x fem y/n: 🍰My sweet🍰

Soda p.o.v

I was walking home from work with sore feet, and I was having a bad day. I thought I would come home and relax tonight but someone called out sick; so I have to do a late shift. My feet was killing me, my back hurts, and I just need something to cheer me up. As my thoughts ran through my mind- I instantly came to a stop when I smelled something so good. It was the smell of freshly baked pastures, and something was tell me to go in.

I just happened to notice that a new lil bakery was in town, and a I could help but let curiosity get the best of me; before I knew it my feet was leading me inside the bakery. All the sweet smells filled my nostrils as I walked in- there was cinnamon rolls, cookies, muffins, slices of cake, pretzels, cupcakes and every dessert u can think of. My shoes clucked against the wooden floor, while walking down the aisle of desserts.

Funny I was the only one here. O well, more treats for me. While looking around me being me, I accidentally bumped into someone. When I looked down at her my face instantly started to heat up. She was so cute.. she was short, chubby, and her lil outfit was stunning to me. She wore a pink blouses with cherry blossom flowers, and her hot pink skirt was too cute. My eyes looked at her up and down looking at every inch of her; I tried not to look like a pervert but she was too cute.

She looked up at me with her cheeks turning pink, it's like I could stare into these eyes forever.

"I- I'm sorry..I didn't mean too." (Y/n)

Her soft voice was so innocent, and pure. It hit me in my heart. She's too cute to be real.

"It's okay beautiful."

Her cheeks turned red when I complained her, and she turned away shyly. I saw her lips curled into a smile.

"T- thank u." (Y/n)

"Anytime lil lday, so tell me gorgeous what's ur name?."

"Im..y/n" (y/n)

"Y/n...that's a beautiful name."

"T- thank u..what's ur name?" (Y/n)

"My name is Sodapop, but u can call me soda."

For some reason I had no problem telling anyone else my name, but when I first saw her I had to make a good impression; but telling her my name is "Sodapop"....I knew she'd probably laugh. But she gently smiled, and said she liked it. Y/n said it suited me.. it's ironic and different. I felt my cheeks getting flushed, and I turned away with a smiling face.

"So what brings u in?.." (y/n)

"I saw something sweet in the window..and when I saw u, I got my answer."

She blushed turning a deeper red, she's so adorable.

"I ment desserts, silly." (Y/n)

I chuckled as she blushed, and I just smiled. Y/n helped me chose some desserts I never heard of, and they look so good. Make ur mouth water. She carried my desserts and put them in a bag, then she walked her lil self behind the counter. Turns out she's the owner, I felt so many things at once... I loved her instantly.

"Sorry soda but I have to charge u." (Y/n)

"It dosen't matter cutie."

"$8.14." (Y/n)

They say greasers don't have much money but I payed her a $20. Y/n looked at me with a surprise expression, I only got 7 desserts but she sold them for a cheap price. I put a $10 in her tip jar, and told her to keep the $20 for herself. Before I left I just had to be bold and give her a kiss on the back of her hand, as I did her hand was warm. I have to come back often. We waved each other goodbye, and I felt my heart break as soon as I left.

Y/n p.o.v

I never felt this way about anybody before, but soda made something inside me happy. I can't get enough of him, although we just met. I looked down at the $20 bill and decided to keep it, and never spend it. This was too special to me. I put it in my purse as the day go bye, people come and go with pastures. Working alone is hard, especially if ur the chef too. I bake, and sold food all day and I was exhausted; after my last customer I made $72.65 in a day. I did sell my pastures for a cheap price. But before I grabbed my things I had a feeling soda would be back..so u stayed open for a while longer.

Soon enough he came in and my heart was filled; and my face was heating up. I smiled and soda smiled back at me. He approached my counter and leaned against; seeing him up close was like a dream.

"H- hi soda."

"Hello gorgeous~ (soda)

He knew how to make me smile and giggle.

"I thought u had night shift.."

"I just got off, but I wanted to walk u home. And get some more of them strawberry buns." (Soda)

My heart filled with love, my crush getting more obvious. Before I close up I gave soda some more strawberry filled sticky buns; and he gave me a flower. My heart flutter and he placed the flower in my hair, I tried to bold like him and kiss his cheek; but he turned to face me and I accidentally kissed his nose.

We both blush and giggled; after that he come to my bakery and gets his usual desserts, everyday...soon enough I met his siblings and gang; but everyday he needed his desserts. Soda eats them like crack, but I love him. Everytime he comes from work he'd have something for me. I'm glad I moved here, cuz now after being here for year- me and soda was getting married.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story, I couldn't make it how I wanna cuz my teacher say "no phones in class" but anyway I hope yall enjoy and if yall want pt 2 don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness.

And if yall got any requests please drop them in the comments. Yall come back now

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall is my babies 💋.