soda x fem bunny y/n: 🐇😍too adorable🐇😍

(Before we start let me explain. A bunny hybrid is them anime girl that have bunny ears, and tale. Still human but a cotton tale and bunny ears.

 Still human but a cotton tale and bunny ears

Like this,, if don't understand. But anyway let's get started)

Soda p.o.v

I was walking in the woods taking in the fresh air, and smiling at the warm summer breeze. The birds was singing, sun shinning, and the tress rustling in the breeze. It was peaceful. Although I only came out to watch the sunset. As I enjoyed nature around me, I heard something moving in the bushes. My feet stopped as my eyes looked in my surrounding; I remained quiet and listened again.

It sounded really close, I just parted the bushes out the way and I blushed when I saw my answer. A cute bunny girl. Her bunny ears, and cotton tale.. she's too cute to be real. But she seems to be in pain. I couldn't help myself but-

"Exuse me lil lady."

She looked up at me with blush, and surprise. She's too cute. I found it adorable when she tried to run from me, but her foot was stuck in a bear trap.

"It's, okay. It's okay. I'm not gonna hurt u."

She calmed down- then looked at me eye to eye. But her cheeks was still pink. Climbing through the bushes; I sat in front of her and smiled. Her cheeks turned red, and she smiled herself. As I smiled at her, my eyes darted to her injured foot. I looked up now seeing her sad, and her bunny ears flopped down.

"C- can I see ur foot?"

She nodded and I gently lifted her heel of her foot; then placed it on my leg. Her foot was bleeding and I don't wanna see her like this, although we just met.

"What r u doin?" (Y/n)

She finally spoke to me, my heart fluttered at her soft innocent voice; I smiled and gently kissed her hand.

"Imma take this off ur foot"

Although the spikes was pushed deeply in her foot, making her bleed. I didn't wanna cause anymore pain- but I had too. Using all the strength I had- I pulled both sides of the bear trap apart; till it finally snapped open.

(Idk how bear traps open)

She looked down at her foot with surprise, and her bunny ears lifted up in happiness. I ripped half my shirt off, and wrapped it around her foot to apply pressure; and make the bleeding stop. Although her foot was sore, she jumped on me and hugged me. I blushed as I hugged her in return. My eyes do happen to notice her cotton tale wagging. Looks like someone's happy. She too cute.

"Thank u" (y/n)

"No problem lil lady."

"What's ur name?" (Y/n)

"Soda, what's yours?"

"Y/n" (y/n)

"Y/n...that's beautiful. Like u."

She blushed like crazy, and I chuckled. I helped her up; I didn't know where she lived so I had to bring her home, plus it's almost dark. So we was walking home together. But she was still in pain so I just carried her in my arms. Her body was so small, and soft. I looked down at her and she was blushing so hard; but staring into her eyes, made me fall deeper, and deeper in love.

Y/n p.o.v

He- saved me. This handsome man.. saved me. He was so handsome. I felt like a princess in his arms; I only known him for a couple of hours- but... he's making it hard for me not to fall in love already. As the thoughts ran threw my mind- I felt the chilly breeze blowing against my skin. It was practically dark, and it's chilly. As the wind blew, soda held me closer.

But I decided to turn into a bunny, and crawl into his shirt- his body heat was perfect. But I heard him laugh as I hot comfortable.

"Y/n ur adorable but ur fur tickles" (soda)

I picked my head out the v cut of his shirt, while his arms wrapped around me. I looked up at him and he kissed my forehead. And he definitely laughed when my tail started wagging against his chest, I love him. 💘💘💘💘

I just enjoyed the ride to his house, and wonder what would our future wedding look like.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story, I've always wanted to do the kinda thing. And this is made for fun. And if yall want pt2 go ahead and drop it in the comments, along with yalls requests.
But anyway I hope yall enjoy this, now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall is my babies 💋💋.