Johnny x Y/N: Happy birthday 🥳 pt1

Y/N p.o.v

Today is March 1..JOHNNY BIRTHDAY

he never actually celebrated his birthday, because of his bitch ass parents. He never had any presents, not even a cake- on his special day. Well today we've change that, it was 8:54 that night when johnny was at the Curtis house, opening his presents. My first gift was a Teddy bear, it was like his old one but bigger. He loved. He didn't want to put it down he then kissed me and, opened his next gift. Pony gave him his favorite book. Gone with the wind. He placed it beside his teddy bear and open the next one. He's only 15 and Steve gave him a car. Soda gave him Dingos dinner reservations. Two-bit: Micky mouse shirt. Dally: switch-blades. And darry gave him money, and made him cake.

(I'm half asleep half awake: may not be perfect but go with the flow.)

He cried buckets of tears, but he was happy. He hugged us all. And he didn't want to let go. Time later we all were eating cake, I felt johnnys hands gripping my thighs and squeezing them. I blushed looking at him as he gave an innocent look. Next his hands went up my black jean skirt, pulling my panties aside. His fingers started playing with my cunt- as I tried not to moan our blush. As everyone eat cake, johnny fingers started to thrust into me. It felt so good.

Two-bit noticed my sweaty, red face and asked if I was okay. I nodded while feeling something went inside me. Whatever I was started vibrating. I banged my hand on the table- trying not moan. My face was all red again. Johnny pulled his fingers out of me and placed my panties; back on my wet pussy. I looked at him as he turned the controller on a higher level. It was om 2 but he turned it to 4. And 10 was the highest level. I hoped he won't go this far with the toy. Trying to get my mind of it, I started rambling about any old thing. As we talked-he cranked it up to 5.

Luckily Two-bit told a joke with made everyone laugh, pretending to laugh I hit the table again as he gave me a side eye, with and while smirk that expose his canine teeth. He then leaned in to my ear and whispered- which made me want to cum.

"What's wrong~?"

"U-ur so cruel-."

"I maybe cruel but it's my BIRTHDAY~"

"J-johnny I pr-omise I'll g-get you for t-t-this-mmmh~"

"Sure darling what ever you say~"

He said as he began to talk with everyone else, I thought I had it made but the problem was- the more he change the settings the vibration gets louder and louder. I crossed and clenched my thighs together; trying to smutter the sound. Everyone looked around wondering where the sound was coming from- I played along so they wouldn't think something wrong with me.

"Where's that sound coming from?."

Soda aksed lookin' around the kitchen. darry replied after.

"Maybe the fridge, it is old."

Dally then replied.

"Yeah it's been here since the 'Flintstones'."

(Flintstones is a cartoon in the 60s I love it. Anyway)

He turned it back down on 2, and I sighed in relief. It was now 10:15 darry cleared the dishes, everyone of us was still siting at the table drinking beer and- talking the night away.. and johnny was still playing with this toy- making the vibrations go higher and lower with every advantage. And I'm glad Steve didn't hear it he's sitting right next to me. Dally and two-bit started competing on who can chug their beer faster. They popped off the caps an started chugging- they all started cheering-while johnny took this opportunity to turn it higher.

I looked at him- he looked at me and gave a pleasurable shit eating grin, slowly started to turn the nob to. I gave him look of "spare me pleasure~?" He winked and turned it to 6%. He slapped my hand on my mouth as I moaned a lil to loud.

"MHMM~MMM~!"

Two-bit and dally spit out their drinks in shock- we all know Two-bit likes to play games so the ended up blaming him.

"Well Two-bit I didn't you can do that~"

Steve teased as he began to blushing in embarrassment. Two-bit looked at us like "that wasn't me". They laughed as i glared at johnny- he smirked and chuckled. Turning it to 7.

"MMMM~"

The vibration was getting louder, they looked around again. Daery and everyone left the table find the noise while I was trying to moan so loudly. I then had an idea, grabbed all the empty beer bottles and placed them in front of me. As if I had to much to drink.

"Your smart y/n-but not enough~."

He lifted up my skirt, then rubbed his finger on my wet silk panties. My blush was getting wider across my face, as I moaned.

"AHHHHHH~"

he then moved them aside and stared fingering me as well. Pushing it farther inside my pussy- i began to breath heavily and slamed my head on the table. Soda and the others gave up and came back to the kitchen table, they must have noticed my head was down cause Soda asked me if I was okay- thinking quickly I pretend to act drunk and trying not to moan again.

Ponyboy took the beer bottles from me and suggested that have some water instead, pretending to be drunk in called him soda.

"Umm y/n I'm Ponyboy- sodas over there."

He pointed while point diagonally at soda, across from darry. I blinked 5 or 7x and dropped my head back down again, when Johnny's fingers hit my sweet spot. I coverd my mourh again trying to moan so loudly, pony gave me a glass of water and Steve took the beer bottles. Two-bit suggested we call him a night- as they all left the table me and johnny stayed behind.. of course.. I was about to cum when johnny began whisper to me again- causing my body to tremble.

"Your about to cum aren't u~?

"Y-yes mmmm~p-pl-ease~?"

"Please what~?"

"L-let me- AHHHHHH~"

"Go-ahead cum for me~?

With that he thrusts his finger faster, faster, and I finally came on his fingers. It dripped onto his finger and the wooden chair seat. Breathing in and out deeply- I looked at him as he pulled out of me and licked his fingers. My blushing face finally calmed down, and whipped the sweat off my skull. And pushed back hair that was matted to my skull.

Time later

Darry let us all stay the night as usual, climbing into bed with johnny- his eyes meet mine and pinned me down. I was blushing all over again, and he kissed day neck.

"What are you~?"

"It's 11:34 so its still my birthday~ now be a good girl and let me have more fun with u~."

Was all he said before he started to take or clothes off, but I wasn't mad. It was his birthday and he was having fun. So I let him have his way with me- till his heart content.