dally x mpreg soda: 💗😅surprise😅💗

Dally p.o.v

Soda was gonna be the death of me, I love him but him; throwing things at me... like a book, shoes, fake plant, phone, the tv. He almost kill me. And he's 7-8 months. I was now downstairs making him a snack; strawberry ice cream, with Nutella, blueberries and caramel.

(Oksy this dose sound kinda good, I made myself hungry.. anyway)

Then a pickle and cream cheese sandwich. I put it all on a lunch tray, and brought it upstairs. Sodas mood swings was about to kill me; and I have to be careful not to upset the ragging bear. I gently knocked on the door, and opened it.

"Soda.. I've got ur snacks."

I looked up at him seeing him sweating, a pillow behind his back, hair a mess; and his feet was a lil swollen. I set his snacks beside him, and gently rubbed his stomach. I guess he was asleep, his eyes was closed- and he's quiet. I turned off the TV for him to have some peace, but I looked back at him and he gave me a look- that made me wanna piss myself.

He looked at me, and told me specifically...

"U got 1 second to turn my TV back on." (Soda)

Before 1 second passed the tv was back on, he looked beside him seeing his ice cream; so he picked up his spoon and started to eat it. I'm surprised he let me sit beside him, I gently rubbed his stomach and smiled; while he enjoyed his ice cream.

"U okay?"

He stopped eatin his ice cream, and his head slowly turned towards me. His eyes looked like he was about to kill me.

"Okay? Okay? Am I okay?... let me tell u somethin-" (soda)

I was scared shitless.

"I have to carry 2.. not 1 but 2, humans inside my stomach 24/7. My back hurts, my feet are swelling, I'm having hot flashes, and I have to pee every 5 mins... and u think I'm okay?..." (soda)

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to-"

"AND ITS UR FAULT!! "(Soda)

I wanted to laugh, but I know if I did- I'll die.. so I hush.

"Cuz all u said was "just the tip" and I fell for ur bullshit.. now look at me." (Soda)

He started crying, and I pulled him I my arms for a hug. I rubbed his back, and held him. But he dose have a point... Idk what it's like to carry a baby in my stomach. 2 for the most part. I kissed his forehead, and made him look up at me.

"Hey, it's okay.. just a lil while longer.. then u get to meet the girls."

Soda was carrying 2 girls, and when he first saw them on the altrasound; he cried nonstop in happiness. He practically picked out names already, and had the rest of us making the baby room.

"I know but it's hard." (Soda)

"I know."

"U ain't know shit bitch." (Soda)

I laughed at him, and I felt his lips curled into a smile againt my chest; he's the best that could ever talk to me. Although sometimes he wanna kill me. Soda at his snack, and his mood swings kept changing. He then told me to get out the room, I didn't dare protest.