Dally x fem y/n: 💗valentine's surprise💗

Y/n p.o.v

Tonight was gonna be the best night ever.. I've been waiting for this for a long time. Valentines day. Although dally said he didn't want or like anything for Valentines day, but I know down inside he wanted something. Plus I was hoping tonight I would finally sleep with my husband.

It's not that I don't want on my wedding night- I was just scared so we cuddled that night. But tonight I wanted him, and make it special. So it my lil mission to do something for him- the others went to Buck's to celebrate Valentines. So we would be alone. I wasn't gonna make a huge dinner for just the two off, I decided to be a lil classic. Champagne over ice and strawberries.

I giggled and blushed. I sat them both on the table, clean the house from top to bottom. I dropped some rose petals to make it more lively, and I just smiled in approval. But I wasn't gonna be all sweet and innocent like he thought I was, I made a quick run to the store in town and bought some lingerie. They say red will drive a bull while, well if I was gonna make my bull go crazy, I need something with lace.

That's mine. Without a second thought I tried it on and it fit like a glove, I put my normal clothes back on and bought it- when I got home I was still home alone. Dally texted me saying he'd be back at 6, and I checked the time to see it 4:51. I had time. Around 6, dally would be home.. I put my lingerie on and waited. At 6:05 dally came home, and when he looked at me- a smirk grew on his face. I blushed as his eyes look and down my figure.

"Well well, looks like I got a early valentines.~" (dally)

"Do u like it?"

"I love it." (Dally)

Dally took off his jacket, and shoes getting comfortable. Then he approached me, I blushed and looked up at him. His arms slithered around my waist pulling me close. Dal's eyes stared into mine as he held me close, after he planted a gentle kiss on my lips. After greeting each other I can see dally was having a hard time, trying not to stare at my chest; as we ate strawberries and champagne. I decided to tease him by bending over to pick up things, that I dropped on purpose.

I got up from the kitchen table and headed over to the fridge for more strawberries; after I got the bowl of strawberries from the fridge- I felt dallys hands grabbed my chest. I looked up at him as he touched me from behind, I was about to speak but his fingers started to grope my chest and played with my nipples. I dropped the bowl of strawberries at the sudden pleasure, the only thing that I was craving; was to feel dallys cock stuffed inside me.

Dallys hands jiggled, bounce and grope my chest. His fingers twisted and played with my nipples through my lingerie- my soft moans echoed throughout the kitchen and i felt my face burning with blush. As he touched me I flet his cock poking my thighs, this what it's like?. To be touched so gently? And feel his cock poking my body?