Johnny x y/n: Be mine for life

💫shout-out to: SayGraner💫

Y/n p.o.v

I loved johnny with all me heart, I really do but now he's actin' weird. Not that I don't like he's kissing me out of the blue, and asked what would me random questions. I would answer then he runs off. He's became more confident too, it's like we got a second dally. I didn't know what's going on in his head but- I can't get enough of him. This boy was a lot of things and I loved it. He got a job alon with darry, and worked 24/7. I ain't know what he's up to but I loved it.

Time later I was talking with pony and the others when johnny walked in.

"Hi babe."

He said and closed to door behind him. I blushed and replied spoke back.

"Hi love."

He then kissed my forehead and spoke to everyone else, he asked was I doing anything tonight. I replied no, he smiled and blushed a lil. He then pulled me upstairs alone and kissed me, I could help but kissed back feeling his soft lips. With on hand he wrapped around my waist, and pulled my closer. I caught me off guard as I opened my eyes to see his longing eyes looking into mine as we kissed; I gripped his jean jacket enjoying the kiss.

But we pulled away for air, I looked into his black eyes with love as he smirked and kissed my forehead. He then wrapped both arms around my waist and pulled me closer- till our chest were touching. I looked up at him with a blushing face as he smiled.

"Well hello to u too~"🥰

I teased as he chuckled, then he got all shy on me. I was so ready to tease him after.

"Well y/n I was wondering if we could go somewhere together." ☺

"Ohh~? What happened to the dominant johnny a minute ago~?"😏

He blushed and then I replied

"I'd love to go out with u but whats the occasion?"

"Nothing I just wanted to spend time with u ALONE~. "

"You got urself a date~"

He then flipped back to the dominant side.

"I want u ready by 8:30. Understand~?"

"Yes sir~"

He then kissed me again then slapped my ass then left the room. I didn't know what's going on with him, but I loved it. While I was already in my room I might as well chose ain't outfit so I won't have to do it later. I picked put a fancy dress/suit and matching black shoes. This was going to be awesome.

Johnny p.o.v

I can't believe I listenedto dallys advice. But y/n seems to like it, and they have no idea what I'm up to, and they don't have to know just yet. As I walked downstairs to see all of them smirking and smiling at me, I chuckled as I went to sei down next to pony. Soda asked me how it went and I smirked looking down at the floor. Not replying I heard dally gave a evil laugh.

"So u ain't ask them yet?."

"Not yet."

Darry chuckled and asked me did I still had it with me, in realization I forgot about it. I frantically felt my pockets and didn't feel it. Dally said don't wory about, he said I can buy me out the bubble gum machine. I rolled my eyes and felt my jacket pocket and sighed in relief. Two-bit suggested that I practice first till I get it right.