dally x fem y/n: Fart spray prank

Y/ n p.o.v

I was siting outside of the Curtis house, waiting for dally to come out the house; we was supposed to met the others at the lot, for a rumble.. Dally moves like a old grandma; I don't take this long to find his jacket. I was waiting when I had the perfect idea. Imma prank him. Why? Because I'm bored. I reached in the back seat, and grabbed the fart spray bottle; and sprayed it. About 6 or 7 times. It then got a lil strong and I had to crack the window; I let some of the smell out and waited for dally.

He finally came out the house, with his jacket on; I let down the passenger window and told to get in. As he was about to get in, but he stopped. Held his nose then got in; I guess that smell kicked in.

"...y/n.." (dally)

He got in, his face scrunched up, and he just...stared at the floor. And I tried no to laugh.

"Dally...was that u?"

"...." (dally)

"Dally u smell like eggs..."

"...." (dally)

He then looked up at me, and just looked into my soul. I tried not to laugh but he was making it so hard; he put his hand to his nose and, in a deep whisper he said..

"Y/n.. u need to get yo pussy- ass check." (Dally)

"Dally, that wasn't me."

"Well somethin smell like a bag of ass, and I know it ain't me." (Dally)

"Dally..-"

He started coughing, and stuck his head out the window; as he coughed out the window, I laughed in silence. Then he opened the car door, and started to breath deeply.

"Y/n...y/n! Why the fuck u smell like that!?" (Dally)

"Idk, I'm a lil bloated right now."

"Doll I love u with all my heart, but u smell like a palette of shit!" (Dally)

"Dally I don't feel good.."

"Damn...as yo husband I love u, but u smell like shit." (Dally)

"I said I don't feel good."

"Y/n why the fuck u do that!? It smell like somethin crawled up yo ass and died.." (dally: fake crying)

"Dally be serious I don't feel good.. my stomach."

"No, no honey, no honey, no...y/n, u smell like horse shit." (Dally)

"Dally, before we go to the lot..can u talk me to the doctor?"

"U need to get yo pussy, yo ass, or yo throat check. Cuz bitch I never know u smell like that! Com'on, imma drop yo ass off at the to the dog center. Why the fuck u did this to me?." (Dally: fake crying)

"Dally be for real, take me to the doctor."

"Doll..u got my head hurting, I'm sweating." (Dally)

"..Dally-"

"Y/n u smell like a can of shit, a can of of bounce that ass..-" (dally)

"...dally-"

"U smell like a octopus pussy...damn. u stank!..not 'stink'...'STANK'. " (Dally)

"Can u be serious for once in ur life dally?..I wanna tell that I-."

"Nah u don't have to say anything fuckin thing, u need to go to the clinic." (Dally)

"Dally instead of u complaining, u could've take me to the doctor by now."

"And I was gonna eat yo ass out tonight- nope. Not yo pussy, and definitely NOT yo ass. that's a triple ❌❌❌; I'm telling u. Do u got diarrhea in yo pussy?" (Dally)

"No u fool!"

"Well I ain't know what's going on in yo inside u, but that ain't right.. u funky. " (Dally)

He then reached in his back pocket, and started dialing a number. I was confused, but when he put the phone to his ear; he called the doctor office. I had to come clean. Although he'll be mad.

"Hello? My name is Dallas Winston, and my my wife name is y/n Winston. I don't know what's wrong with her pussy, or her ass; and her mouth.." (dally)

"Baby hang up-"

"It's like she got diarrhea I'm her pussy, and her ass. Out her mouth...yes ma'am imma go get her social security ID, cuz that funk Choke the fuck out of me." (Dally)

I then pulled out the fart spray bottle from my purse, and he looked at it in silence. Dally continued to look at me as he clicked the hand up button. I know what was gonna happen next.

"Dally why u-?"

"Y/n why the fuck u keep pranking me!? And nothing funny, and I think so wrong with u and yo dumbass- I'm done. I'll walk to the lot I ain't riding with u." (Dally)

He then got out the car, and started walking away. And I laughed do hard till my stomach hurt; I cracked up the car and drive next to him. I rolled down the passenger window, and told him to get in.

"Baby get in the car.."

"No." (Dally)

"Please..Baby get in the car."

"Promise you'll stop pranking me." (Dally)

"I promise I won't prank you anymore."

He stopped, and raised an eyebrow. I looked at him with pleading eyes; and tried not to laugh at the same time. He got in the car, and closed the door after.

"U know imma beat yo ass when we get home right?" (Dally)

"I know.."

"Come here doll~" (dally)

We then made are deal, and made official by a kiss. I knew he was still mad, but it was worth it. Although my ass would be sore later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this story, and I did made this for fun; and hopefully this'll make yall laugh if yall having a bad day, and this from my imagination and I felt like I had to do something. For yall. But this is for fun. So I hope yall enjoy. And yall know what to do if yall want more craziness.

Follow, leave a comment, and vote.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.