Merry Xmas 🎄🌟🎄🌟🎄

Steve p.o.v

Me and the others were decorating the house for y/n, they LOVE Christmas and; they won't be able to decorate the house because they're working. I was standing in chair putting Christmas ordinance on the tree, pony wrapping gifts, johnny helping me put ordinance on the tree, soda, dally, and darry put Christmas lights outside the house.

While I put the decorations on the tree in can hear darry, and Dally fussing. And I just laughed.

"Darry hold the damn ladder" (dally)

"Is holding the ladder" (Darry)

"Darry if I fall, imma beat yo ass" (Dally)

"If u so fragile, let me go up there and put the lights up." (Darry)

"Darry we all know u old, u might fall and break ur back." (Soda)

I just laughed, and listen to them argue. After I did my share of the tree, I held johnny u tangle the Christmas lights. Two-bit came in with 2 cases of beer, and a bag of liquor in a brown bag. I could tell this was gonna be a different Christmas experience. After two brought the stuff he help pony wrapped gifts and put them u Der the tree.

"Hey Steve, what time is it?" (Pony)

"It's...8:18."

"Damn...and y/n gets off at 9:40" (two-bit)

I was about to respond when the other 3 came in, they took off their winter coats and kick off there boots; soda looked like he was freezing cuz he was pale in the face. I chuckled and wrapped the Christmas lights around the tree, soda sent dally to the basement to find the star to go on the tree. While we did our thing soda, and darry started cooking. Soda made the Christmas turkey, Mash potatoes, and jello. Darry made the pot roast, and ham.

Pony, and johnny started cleaning the floor and threw out any left over wrapping paper; dally came back with the star for the tree, but he just put it on the coffee table in the living room and; and went for a beer. Johnny side and continued to pick up the left over wrapping papers; pony checked the time to see 8:30. We had plenty of time.

Y/n p.o.v

I sighed as I sat behind a desk doing paper work, when I'm supposed to be going home. I missed them. I got up fromt my chair and put the files in the file cabinet, I sighed once more thinking of the mess I'll have to clean when I get back. I can imagine it now, but I don't wanna. While putting the files away I looked on my desk, to see a stack of paper work. Darry's lucky he has the holiday off; I was walking around the job with no shoes on, and the boss fuss at me for that. I ignored him and sighed.

I went to the kitchen area, and grabbed me a cup of coffee; my feet were killing me. I looked up at my desk to see my desk stack with work; I sighed and looked at the clock on the wall. It's 8:45. I decided to take my work with me and go home, I knew the hose is a mess by the time I get there.

Soda p.o.v

I looked at the time and see it's 8:45; and I smiled in approval. Dinner was almost done, and everything was ready. Two, Steve and pony set the table with a red table cloth, and vanilla candles in the middle. Johnny turned on the Christmas lights on the tree, and Dally went out with dally to check the lights outside.