Two-bit x Y/n: My angel

Two-bit p.o.v

I was sitting in the living room waiting on y/n and the others to come back from a rumble- I couldn't go cause of my broken ribs. A soc hit me in my ribs with a metal back; when it was supposed to be a no weapon fight. So I was siting on the couch watching mickey mouse, and eating cake when the door bust open. I looked up seeing y/n running it heading up stairs. I wanted to know what was wrong; but they didn't say anything but running upstairs. Looking up at the others the sighed and shock their heads while ponyboy shut the door behind-

"What wrong with y/n?."

"A soc called them fat and the broke down emotionally.." Steve

"We all know their sensitive-." Soda

"That what makes it worst, their so sweet and gentle." Johnny

I sighed as I got up heading upstairs- while I walked up the stairs I can hear them cryin from just the stairs way. Gently knocked on the door to come in but they said don't. I wasn't leaving do easy- I sat outside the door until they would let me in.

"I'll be waiting out here until ur ready."

Time later there crying stopped and they talked to me- their soft voice still had tears. Their sad voice made me wanna cry.

"Two-bit; y u hear?."

"Because I love u y/n."

"..."

"I heard what happened-."

"..."

"Y/n please don't feel discouraged."

"Two-bit u don't understand.. you can fit in your clothes. I can't. "

"Baby I do understand- nobody perfect. But your perfect for me."

"..."

"U may not see it but I do. When I first saw you, my heart jumped out my chest. I don't care what you look like I don't care what your shaped like. And I don't care what nobody says. I love you for you. But I love you. Nothing nobody can say or do; will make me change my mind about you. Untill your ready to face me- I'll be waiting here until your ready."

"Really? *crying*."

"No matter how long it takes."

Y/n p.o.v

I was siting on the other side of the door, holding my heart and crying. How did this man know how to hit all the right spot in my heart? He's determined not to leave until I was ready to face him. Siting on the floor thinking about all the moments we had together. He never judged me about my body shape, he loves me for me.

And I shouldn't care what Roger people think or say, at least I have a man to love me. I whiped my tears and opened the door slowly, pecking around the door to see Two-bit siting against the wall knees to his chest; and his head pressed against the wall. He then opened eyes and looked at me with a small smile. He stood up in front of me shirtless and pulled me in to a hug. He smelled so good and his chest was hard.

He then caressed my chin to make me look up at him- I started into his eyes while he kissed me gently. Wrapping his arms around my waist and pulling me closer; I kissed back and I moaned a lil. My face git hot from blushing so much- when he pulled away he chuckled at my face. His hands then started to play with my chubby stomach. He then whispered in my ear.

"Ur so soft and squishy 😍."

I blushed attend giggled a lil. He know I'm ticklish there. Two-bit's finger the started to gently trace down my skin sending shivers.

"That's just the beginning my dear~."

"Whst u mean?."

"Imma make you scream my name~."

My face was so red- and I didn't have time to respond before he threw me on the bed and crawled in between my legs. My blushing face made him smirk and lick his lips. And all I could remember was that this night; was feeling the pleasure and love he gave me without caring if the others heard. After all that was over he pulled me in his arms and kissed me, I blushed at his handsome face and kissed back.

I could heart his heart beating as I layed my head on his bare chest. We cuddled the night away as we layed in each other's arms.

"I love Two-bit."

"I love you more my angel~."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo

I was supposed to make this scenario for a while but I got delayed. I know it's kinda short I'm sorry But here it is. And I have a new story out called "kill for love" please go check that out and see what u think. But please don't forget to vote, comment, and follow for more.

I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌

All yall is my babies- love you!!!