Soda x y/n: POSSESSIVE 💕🔪😍 Pt 4

Y/n p.o.v

After me and Johnny were untied, they layed us both down on the wooden table; we looked up at our masters, and they stood over us. They just chuckled and smirked. Although I was so turned on, I could see johnny cock twitching with excitement.

"U wanna leave? No, yall not going anywhere~" (Dally)

"I guess we have to break u~" (soda)

With that, they spread our legs; and entered us both at the same time. I didn't have time adjust before, soda started to penetrate me. Our moans echoed rapidly in the basement, me and Johnny held hands; as we took our punishment. Johnny had a stream of tears running down his cheeks, and held his hand tighter; but soda thrust into me getting my attention.

"What? U wanna go with dally?~ I can please u anymore?~ huh?" (Soda)

"No master~ *ahh~* ur the only one for me~!! *ahh fuck~*"

"I don't think so~" (soda)

Soda then threw my legs over his shoulders, and placed both hands on the side of my head. My eyes began to fill with tears too; it didn't hurt but it felt so good. And I could see johnny arching his back, with every thrust dally made.

"U fuckin bitch~ I'll show u what happens if tryna leave me~" (Dally)

"Ohh fuck master~!!" (Johnny)

I then felt soda thrust into me, until I jolted in surprise. Soda was pissed; he didn't say anything more, he just pulled out of me and gave me to dally; and dally gave johnny to soda. After being switched with dally, he laied me on the table. I blushed looking up at him- dally then through my legs over his shoulders.

"Dally i- *ahh~!!"

Dally didn't say anything but shoves his cock inside me; my back arched feeling the pleasure. I could hear johnny screaming, and moaning for soda. As each one of them thrust into us, the wooden table was creaking; and shaking. Our moans echoed rapidly through the basement; dallys thrusts were making my mind fuzzy. My eyes were screwed shut, his hands pinned my wrist above my head, and his other hand gripping my throat. I couldn't breathe as much..but I wasn't complaining.

"Dally~!!"

Although my eyes were closed I felt dallys gripped tightly around my neck; I tried to open my eyes, but it felt so good.

"Look at me" (Dally)

"I- *fuck~!!" Can't~!!"

"Do it." (Dally)

Dally command me. I slowly opened my eye to see dally glaring at me, my eyes were filled with tears. It felt so good. My eyes crossed over to see johnny arching his back, his eyes was screwed shut, and soda had the knife to his neck. I blushed so hard, but dallys hand was so strong; I couldn't breathe.

"U really think we're gonna let u go?" (Dally)

"Ahh~!!~d- dally~"

Dally let go if my throat, and slapped me across the face. I was shocked but, so turned on.

"Answer me DARLING~" (Dally)