Soda x steve lil sister: 💜My baby💜

Soda p.o.v

Another day at the DX and more annoying customers; complaining about the wrong prices, and etc. I sighed with my fist pressed my cheek as, I leaned against the counter. I sighed watching the last customer leave, then my day was brighten when y/n came in. Their beautiful smile, shimmering eyes, the grave in their walk, and those lips. Y/n came in wearing a cute black short, and a white tank-top. Their hair was pulled in a bun, and I couldn't help but stare. I tried not to look like a pervert, but I loved them dearly. Just never said it yet.

"What u lookin at soda?" (Y/n)

Y/n smiled at me, and I blushed and said nothing; they chuckled. She sign her name clocking in, and walked behind the counter. They smiled at me, I smiled in return; but my eyes wondered over their body, looking at their curves, and hips. My eyes traveled up and down. But my eyes went back to their eyes; when they called me.

"Like what u see~?" (Y/n)

"N- nothin.." (Blush)

"Sure~" (y/n giggled)

I turned away trying not to be a pervert, but I could feel a lil bulge growing in my pants. So I wrapped my plaid shirt around my waist, and hide my bulge. As the customer come, and go; I was exhausted from work. But my eyes wasn't exhausted from looking at y/n's beauty. Y/n was my everything, and my heart pounds likes drum. I can't contain myself, looking at them is making my bulge grow more.

"Y/n. Can I talk to u in the storage closet?"

"Sure~" (y/n)

We went in the storage closet, closed the door behind. I leaned against the door and looked at them in their shimmering eyes. The lil light filled the the small room, and I looked at their shimmering eyes; as the small light filled their eyes. Y/n smiled, and pink blushed crossed their cheeks. My heart skipped a beat, and my face heated up with blush. Although I wanted to tell them I loved them, they beat me to the punch.

"Soda, I know I'm only 17..but I- I love u. And i hope u feel the same." (Y/n)

"I was hoping u would say that cuz I feel the same for u."

I went silent, then pulled them into my arms; she looked up at me with those beautiful eyes, and my arms wrapped around her waist. Pulling them closer to me almost made our lips touch; those lips looked so juicy, and beautiful.

My hands slithered down her waist to her ass, and my hands squeeze it. She looked up at me, and her knee started to rub my crotch. We blushed a deep red, and we finally kissed. Those soft lips, her knee rubbing against my crotch made my cock throb, and grow. Our tounges dances together, as we kissed. The kiss felt like it would last forever, but all things must come to an end. We pulled away, and our tounges left a string of saliva. As my cock grew, I felt her cunt getting wet.

"U know..I'll have to tell Steve eventually." (Y/n)

"I know..but for now let's keep this between us~"

"And speaking of secrets, I saw u trying to hide ur "friend" from me." (Y/n)

My face turned dark red, and I turned away trying to keep my composure. I heard her chuckle, and I felt her hand touched my bulge through my plaid shirt, and pants. I looked down at her; she gave me a devilish glare. Then dropped to her knees. I blushed as I looked down at her, she smirked; then told me to relax and enjoy the pleasure.