Darry x fem y/n: 😍🔪 I. Love. U😍🔪 TEASER 😈😈

Darry p.o.v

I woke up to hear alot of thumping sounds coming from the staircase, I wipped the sleep out of my eyes; and saw that I was in the basement. How the fuck I ended up down here? I tried getting up off the cold floor, but I instantly fell backwards- when I looked back seeing my arms tied into chain. I looked behind to see my arms was in shackles that was connected to the floor; I looked towards the staircase, hearing the thumping sound growing louder.

I struggled trying to pick myself up off the floor, I could call anyone cuz the only people here was me and y/n. Plus my phone was probably somewhere upstairs, I didn't know what to do. I never felt so... scared all of a sudden; how did I get here. But turns out that I was only y/n coming downstairs, I sighed in relief and she smiled at me.

"Oh.. hey y/n"

"Hi love" (y/n)

"C-can u help me out of this?"

Her voice suddenly changed liked she was... a deranged psychopath.

"No." (Y/n)

"Huh?"

"I said. NO" (y/n)

"Y?"

"U know y" (y/n)

She then pulled a knife from behind her back, and smiled walkin towards me. I never seen y/n like this, but it was kinda hot.

"Y- y/n.."

"Aww~ I won't hurt u..much. until u tell me who that bitch is." (Y/n)

Y/n never cussed a day in her life, and this was new. And hot at the same time.

"I don't know who ur talkin‐ ahh!..shit"

She cut my arm with the knife, and I looked up at her; she looked down at me with that evil smile, and her eyes. Just stared into mine.

"That was ur first cut.. now be a good boy and tell me who that bitch was DARLING ~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this.. and this is made for fun; and will be a teaser. And I'll say that requests are open again, I'll just do what I can. Cuz I miss yall, but anyway I hope yall enjoy. Now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

And if yall got any requests go ahead and drop them in the comments.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.