Gang x male y/n: 😝Vacation😝

Y/n p.o.v

This vacation is exactly what we needed to spend time with the others, and have fun. And yaok by the end of this story- you'll know where we'll be. We've been saving up for this trip for a long time and when we get there, it's gonna be worth it.

All of us got on the plane and sat in our seats, soda sat next to me while the others sat 3 to a seat. And to be honest I wanted him to sit on my lap but we had to follow rules; I hate going on airplanes. But before we go any where darry had to give the parent lecture. Don't embarrasse him. I know we're greasers but damn, we can behave. When we want to. And this was their first time on a plane, oh damn. This gonna be bad.

But what made me laugh the most was soda thinking that the octopuses gonna wat us, if the plane crashed in the ocean. I tried to hold in my laughter, and I can see dally a lil stressed and worried.

"Dally, u okay?"

"No. I need a drink" (Dally)

"Then call for a flight attendant."

"Okay." (Dally)

When I said call for a flight attendant I ment hit the call button, but dally always find some way to do the opposite.

"FLIGHT ATTENDANT!! ATTEND ME!! FLIGHT ATTENDANT!!." (Dally)

I sighed and put my head down, I held sodas hand soo he wouldn't be so worried.

"Yes sir how may I help u?" (Flight attendant)

"Yea..I need a drink."

"Okay what would u like?" (Flight attendant)

"Can u bring me a beer?" (Dally)

"Uhh..im sorry sir but there's no beer on the plane." (Flight attendant)

Dally shot me a death glare and I tried not to laugh; he looked at the flight attendant then back at me. Dally looked like he was about to tackle me.

"Y/n- u brought me on a plane with no beer?." (Dally)

I shrugged and laughed a lil, but the plane shook with turbulence and I can hear two-bit in front of me making noise; but I put my head down when two-bit made his outburst during the turbulence.

"IT'S A GREMLIN ON THE WING!!" (Two-bit)

After the turbulence dallys eyes was widened and I laughed.

"I'm sorry sir, but what u like to drink?." (Flight attendant)

"If yall got Hennessey give it to me." (Dally)

"Yes sir.." (flight attendant)

"Just bring me the bottle." (Dally)

I then felt a tap from behind me- I looked behind me seeing pony asking me do I have a barf bag. I chuckled and told him that'll he will be okay. But I told two-bit stop being loud on the plane..darry was quiet cuz he was asleep. Probably tired from getting ready, and getting everything ready last night. But steve had to top the cake with the noise.