Gang x pony x y/n: 🏕camping🏕

Ponyboy p.o.v

I sighed as I heard darry and and two-bit complaining; soda was trying break them up, Steve yelling at other cars, johnny taking a nap, and dally.. being dally. I sighed in frustration and annoyance; but the only thing that made it better was y/n taking my hand in theirs.. I tried to smile but they was working on my nerves. Y/n pulled my head on their shoulder and I instantly blushed; they chuckled and smirked down at me.

"You'll be okay." (Y/n)

"I know but they just-"

I was cut short when I felt y/n's lips kissed my forehead. I decided to ignore them and enjoy this moment between us, after a 2 hour car ride to the forest- we set up camp early while darry and dally went to chop fire wood; my and y/n set up our tent for the night, but while we did so y/n was making me blush..

"U know this tent is only big enough for 2~" (y/n)

"And what are u implying?~"

"How about me and u.. share this tent tonight~ I don't bite.. much~" (y/n)

I blushed at their explanation, and I tried so hard to get a bulge. I felt their lips kissed my cheek; and whispered in my ear.

"U know u want too~" (y/n)

I tried to find my voice to speak- but y/n's taunting was something I couldn't get enough of.

"U know darry wouldn't let us-"

"What he won't know, won't hurt him~" (y/n)

I paused for a minute before answering; I couldn't complain.. I did want to be alone with them- without the others around.

"Okay, then"

After making camp; we went for a hike in the woods. Everything was fine before darry and dally started complaining.. we can never go anywhere and be civilized, even if we're far away from civilization.

"I gotta use the bathroom." (Dally)

"Dally there's no bathroom, we're in the forest." (Darry)

"....well I gotta use the forest." (Dally)

I just sighed while they debate about what proper term to use; y/n pulled me by my hand and lead me to a river, it was actually beautiful. The sun shine made the water shiny and the birds singing, really did make this area look live.

"It's beautiful" (y/n)

"It is beautiful"

Me and y/n sat down on the grass and listened to the sounds of nature; then a baby deer appeared on the otherside of the river. Y/n pointed at it and smiled.

"Look.. a baby deer, it's so cute!!" (y/n)

I just smiled at her light up face, she decided to call it Bambi. And y? Just because. The deer look up at us then ran away, y/n giggled and waved goodbye

"Bye Bambi!!" (Y/n)

"Ur adorable"