Ponyboy x Y/n: Home Alone

Y/n p.o.v

Me and Pony where home alone as the gang went off to another rumble, Ponyboy didn't go because Darry doted on him to the point he wasn't allowed to go to the next three rumbles because he got injured last time. Me and ponyboy were dating for three months now, and we've never been home alone by ourselves before. Since we were bored alone; we decided to watch a movie. As ponyboy chose the movie, I went to the kitchen for snacks.

As I grabbed the snacks for the movie, I felt arms wrap around me from behind. I blushed feeling his loving touch. It made my heart flutter an blush vibrantly. After he let me go, I grabbed our snacks, we went off to the couch to watch the movie. About only 15 minutes into the movie and I was already screaming my head off during the jump-scares. I could tell ponyboy was a little spooked himself, but wasn't saying anything. After the movie was over, I was scared stiff and weary of every shadow, every creak of the floorboards, and I had to double check the lock on every window and door because I was scared. I didn't want to go to bed alone, so I asked pony to stay with me.

As we layed down in the same bed- he wrapped his arms around me so I won't feel so scared. I was about to drift off to sleep when I heard ponyboy moaning my name. I'd turn to see him sleeping but he was hard. Very hard at that. As he moaned my name while he tossed and turned his  head, dreaming- I began to get some ideas.

I decided to give him a hand, while be was still asleep. I leaned up from my side of the bed, to ponyboy lower half and moved the blanket. My eyes widened seeing how hard he was, his cock was straight up. As he moaned my name I began to stroke him through his shorts. His moans grew louder as I stroked him faster, I then pulled down his shorts and began to suck him off- he finally opened his eyes to see my sucking his cock. The blush across his face grew more and more as I sucked his dick-

His hand reached into my hair and thrust my head down on his cock. Up and down..up and down. His dick was going down my throat aggressive, till I couldn't breath. I didn't care.

"Y-y/n I'm g-going t-t-to cum Mhmm~mhumm~agh!!"

I moaned while looking in him in eyes..his eyes where filled with lust and love. He thrust into my mouth a few more time untill he came. And I swallowed it all. He then pinned me down on the bed, kissed my neck. I moaned loudly while he was kissing and suck my neck. It felt so good. Although we were 14..I wanted him..I NEEDED him inside me.

His hand went to my pajama pants, started to touch me in my lower parts. I arched my back as he pushed his finger deeper inside me.

"Ponyboy~ please~FASTER!!

He then inserted another finger inside me, then another. 3 finger were inside me and It. felt. so. good. As he thrust his fingers inside me, I covered my mouth so I won't be so loud; but ponyboy moved my hand away as he whisper softly in my ear.

"I want to hear your moans~."

He then licked the side of my ear as I moaned louder. The more I moaned louder the more he thrust his fingers into me. My body became submissive as the pleasure was taking over me- I was about to cum onto his fingers as he went faster, and faster, and faster. He leaned into my ear and whispered again but this time it made my body shivering.

"Go on~ cum for me~."

I screamed his name as I came on his fingers, he licked his fingers making me blush even more. He pulled down his pants off exposing his cock in front of me- my eyes widened seeing how big he was. He lifted up my legs so now he was in between them, his tip started rubbing against my hole as he teased. I gripped the bed sheets and arching my back at the same time; The more he teased the more I became horny.

P-ponyboy~please~!! PUNISH ME!!."

he rubbed against me faster as he gripped my legs tightly. He then started to shove his cock inside me while I gripped the bed sheets. He finally entered inside me, causing me to moan loudly. He began to thrust into me as I begged.

"PONY PLEASE HARDER~!!"

I gripped the sheets so hard, my nails ripped a hole in them. My body was trembling and my legs were twitching like crazy, I didn't know what caused him to be so aggressive but I loved it. He proceeded to thrust into me aggressively. His lips then meet mine and we kissed, his tounge went side my mouth with caused me to moan uncontrollably. As we kissed aggressively, I wasn't able to breathe but I didn't care. My nails dogged into his back; as my nails stretched him until he bled. We finally pulled way from each other, leaving a string on saliva on each other's tounge.

"PONY!!~ PLEASE FASTER!!."

I screamed as he went faster and harder; my body was twitching non stop, as my legs were numb from the pleasure. He unexpectedly went deeper inside me as he moaned my name.

"Y-Y/N~."

"PONYBOY~!!."

"*chuckle* BEG FOR IT~"

I screamed in pleasure as he thrust harder, faster, and deeper inside me. As he thrust is to me I could feel that I'm close to my climax. I screamed and begged for ponyboy to come inside me, but he insisted on me begging. His thrust were so good- it made me cry. The blood from his body dripped underneath my fingers nails as I scratched him deeper, my legs where gripped so tight that they went numb.

"PONYBOY PLEASE COME INSIDE ME~!!"

"Y-Y/N!! IM GONNA~!!."

with a few more thrust he finally came inside me. My inside were fill with his cum, as we both took heavy breaths at the same time.. He fell down on top of me, I looked at his bloody back still seeing he was bleeding- I was going to clean his back but insisted I didn't. He looked at me with his greenish-grey eyes with a small smile, I smiled back at him and kissed his forehead. But unfortunately we had soon unexpected guests.

"Did u had fun pony?."

We both shot up seeing soda in the doorway; we blushed in embarrassment while he chuckled.

"H-how long were u there?."

Pony asked, soda responded.

"We just got back..and don't worry I won't tell anyone."

He then left, as we looked at each other. We were still blushing but after that we didn't care. We fell asleep in each other arms, sleeping the night away.