Dally x Y/N: I Love Your Body

Dally p.o.v

I dug my calloused hands into y/n's hair and yanked as I thrust aggressively inside them, they've been telling me they don't like the way they're shaped; I've tried to tell them otherwise, but y/n is forever stubborn, and won't listen to me. So at this point, I just will have to SHOW them. They were bent over, knees spread and hands clenching the blanket beneath them, making up the classic doggy style. I grunted as I shoved my cock deep inside of them, causing them to shiver in pleasure. Their moans grew louder, louder and louder as they began to beg for me to go faster- harder; but I wasn't going to give in.

The headboard was banging against the wall, as the bed creaked with every thrust. They continued to beg me to go faster, but I refused. This was their punishment for not loving themselves. If they want it- they'll have to earn it.

"DALLY~! PLEASE FASTER!! IM BEGGING YOU~!"

"NO ~"

"PLEASE DALLY~!"

"...YOU HAVE TO EARN IT~!"

Y/N moaned louder as they gripped the bed sheets. The head board began to leave a dent in the wall, I know Darry would kill me for that later. They still insisted to put themselves down by saying stuff like:

"Dally~ y?..I-I don't..*pant* know how s-someone l-like you, could l-love someone l-l-like me..."

I grew annoyed with their statement, and gripped their plush thighs and slamed myself hard into them. They whimpered as they're delicate hands gripped the bed sheets. I gripped my hand around their neck and started to choke them a little. Not too hard, and not to light.

They moaned from the pleasure I was providing, I bent over them with my muscular torso pressed down againt their back and whispered in their ear.

"Listen...I love you and your body just the way you are. Now you have to accept that I love you regardless, Now this is my last time I'm going to tell you this...do you understand?"

"D-Dally~..."

I gripped their throat harder, causing them to groan, as I leaned in to their ear and harshy whispered again.

"DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND?."

"YESSS~!!"

I finally decided to go faster like they've been begging me to. Their hand and knees were shaking uncontrollably; I smirked wickedly as I slapped their ass, My hand print was left on their cheek; leaving a red hand mark. My muscular torso was against their backside-leaned towards their shoulder blades, and bite them. My teeth were stain with their blood as I left behind a hickey.

I like my canine teeth and with a smirk I gave another hickey; my thrust were going faster, harder, and deeper~ as I bite them, I squeezed my hand around their throat even tighter. Their blush grew until it reached their ears, as their tounge was out and had a smile on their face. A smirk reached across my face, as I fliped them over till they were in missionary style.

I pressed my torso onto of their stomach, continued to fuck them. My head was into their neck as they, wrapped their arms and legs around my body.

"THAT'S A GOOD BOY/GIRL~"

Y/N p.o.v

Dally was fucking me in missionary style while, my limbs were wrapped around him tightly. This was the punishment I deserved~ I wanted to be naughty on purpose~.

His thrusts started to get sloppy and I knew he was close. I was close as well to my climax; I begged Dally to come inside me, but he's stubborn like a bull. I begged and begged. But me, I know how to beat around the bush.

"PLEASE BABY~!! CUM INSIDE!! I PROMISE TO BE A GOOD GIRL/BOY M-MASTER~!!"

He loves it when I called him master. And without any warning, he came inside me; Although we've been doing this for 5 hours. I came the same time he did, he then fell on top of me. My limbs were so numb, I couldn't feel them; I came back to reality and smiled. I looked at him, and racked my hand trough his hair; his eyes meet mine and kissed me.

He smirked and fell asleep on my chest. I just kissed his head gently and fell asleep.