dally x fem y/n: wanna play 💕💕

Y/n p.o.v

Me and dally were relaxing in a hot bath together, after a long night of being in a rumble. Dally wrapped his muscular arms around my shoulders, and put his face in the crook of my neck. I blushed and ran my fingers through his hair, I closed my eyes to enjoy this relaxing moment; till I felt something poking me. I looked down in the water in be my thighs, and see dallys cock. I looked back him, and his face was still buried in my neck. All night he he hasn't been himself; Idk whats wrong with him.

"Bae..? U okay?"

He didn't say anything but pick me up, sat me on his lap; our chest were pressed together and I looked at him. He looked at me with desperation, and a glare. His face was red with blush, and his eyes were filled with desire.

"What's wrong?"

"I need u~" (dally)

"Dally..u-.."

"I need you~" (dally)

I felt his cock rise up, and it was poking against the folds of my pussy. It rubbed against my entrance, and it felt relaxing. Without warning he stuffed his cock inside me, and I threw my head back in pleasure. Dally hadn't touched me in 2 months, cuz he was in jail.

"Fuck dally~!!"

He wrapped his arms around my waist, and started to thrust into me aggressively; making lil waves in the bathtub. I wrapped my arms around his neck, I threw my head back in pleasure; and I could hear the water splashing around d aggressively with his thrusts. Dallys cock reached my womb, and it felt so good.

"Dally~ oh fuck dally~!!"

He didn't slow down, he just kept hammering inside me. I was screaming in pleasure as he kept going, my back was aching but I didn't complain. I held on, and enjoyed it. He thrust upward into my vigina, and his hands slide down to my ass. Groping, squeezing, and holding it.

"Dally~!!"

His eyes met mine, and he kissed me deeply; I felt his tounge exploring every inch of my mouth. Without warning he then layed me down in the bathtub, and was in between my legs. The warm water splashed around in the bathtub, and it felt like I was in in ocean; fighting against a tidal wave. His thrusts were hard, deep and pleasing. My back arched until our chest touched; I was screaming his name. My arms wrapped around his back, pulling him closer.

Dallys eyes were filled with desire, lust, and love. He was out of control, the bath water splashed onto the floor; and it felt like the tub became a boat in the middle of the ocean.

"I'm sorry doll *fuck~* I need u~" (Dally)

"Don't *ahh~ fuck~* apologize~ keep going~!!"

His hand then gripped onto the side of my hips, and held onto me. Dally then leaned forward till his cock was complete in my womb, pounding against my walls over and over again. My mouth hung open but nothing came out, but he bit me on my shoulder and I let out a pleasing cry; I looked up at the ceiling crying, and screaming in pleasure. Dally then pulled away from my neck, and licked the blood off his canine tooth. With a devilish smirk, he then put both hands on my breast cupping them.

I moaned as dally played with one nipple, and suck the other. My mind was fuzzy, and my nail scratch his back; I looked up at him with a blushing face.

"Dally~ please don't stop~!!"

"I know u *shit ur tight~* wanted kids~" (Dally)

"Ohh~ dally~"

He leaned forward again, and whispered gently in my ear.

"Take my seed~" (Dally)

And with that he came inside me, and he collapse ontop of me. We both were sweating, and panting from exhaustion. We then looked at each other, and blushed. I giggled as he smirked and sat up correctly; he pulled out and I could feel his cum flowing out of me. I layed back relaxing but dally got put the tube, pick me up, and sat me on the toilet. He empty the water out and refill it again; after refilling it we got back in and relaxed.

"I love u dally~"

"I love u too doll~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Well I hope yall enjoy this story, ans this was requested.

(Shout-out to u 💜🌟💜🌟💜🌟)

This was a request smit but I decided to change it up, with a fem y/n

This was a request smit but I decided to change it up, with a fem y/n..instead. but I hope yall enjoy, don't forget to follow, leave a comment, and vote for more craziness.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💕

All yall my babies 💋.