Soda x Fem Y/N: Lady and the Greaser

Pt.1 of: two-bit x soda x fem y/n

Y/N p.o.v

My thought ran through my mind as I sat on the bed, of my massive room. I just came out of the shower and I can't get over what my dad told me. Putting my hand on my head I looked up at the diamond Chandelier, letting the room light shine through it; into my eyes. My dad said "there's no problem with being rich". But it is for me. I want to find someone that's different from me. And different I mean, normal. Getting up from my bed I walked to the balcony and looked outside to see shimmering lights that filled the city. And let the breeze blow theought my hair. I lived in "Nicolas Hills Oklahoma". The rich side..I wanted to got to the well...as my step dad says "the poor side"

To me their not poor, their normal people. That's the life I want. My train of though was interrupted when the the maid came in. She handed me my night clothes, and left the room. I scoffed at the sight of them, and threw them on the floor. Slamming my hands on the window frame, I looked up at the city again. Tonight was the night I would go to their side; I went to my walk in closet; and skimmed threw my choice of clothes. I found the outfit and was ready for me life adventure. I grabbed some black pants, with pro-kid shoes and a white shirt tank top. I pinned my hair in a bun. I tiptoed down the stairs of the mansion, and approached the double doors. I reached the door handle and walked out; closing the door quietly I ran down the to Tusla part of Oklahoma.

Time later I manged to climb threw some bushs and looked at some people walking, the street arm in arm. They were staring at me like some kind of jewelry. I walked by them, and explored Tusla. Some stores looked cheap, broken down cars on the sides of the road, and people using can barrel with fire inside to keep warm-. This place wasn't scary- it was paradise. Their not rich or poor, their normal people. As I walked I began to get hungry, so I walked to the dx station.

I had some money on me so- I walked in looking at all the exclusive options and grabbed some things. Some chips, candy, cookies, and a drink. As I grabbed the item I got in line to pay for my things. Most of the people there looked at me because of my clothes. I know there expensive but damn. Plus expensive clothes itch. The clicking sou d of things began scanned made me feel, alive I never heard anything like it. Cuz my dad always send the servants out to get groceries. My arms were groing tired form holding these things.

I was hoping another line would open, and luckily it did. As everyone mumbled about the line being to long- I walked to the next cashier at the front. And oh my word was I lucky. Placing my this on the counter, looking up at this man was handsome. Breath taking. His dark brown eyes, were ravishing to his drak brown golden hair. And his jawline 😍😳🥵. I snapped out of my thoughts when he looked at me. I tried to hide my blushing face by looking eyes where, I heard him chuckle. It was so cute. He fine got my attention when he finally spoked to me.

"-i would blush too if I were cute like you."

I looked up at him as he slightly laughed, I replied thank you as he bagged my items. While he did so, I looked around the nifty place and smiled. The other people along with the cashier that was beside him. He tossed him the keys to lock while he left. So it was me and this gorgeous man. He rang my things up and gave me the total price- and we ended up having a conversation.

"May I ask, but why is a cute girl like you out all alone?"

"I was actually ummm-"

"late walk?"

"Yea-"

He leaned over the counter and folded his arms. He was one handsome up close.

"U know its dangerous at night-"

"Well imma big girl-"

"Yes you are~"

I was a plus size, I could tell he liked it. Cuz he licked his lips when saw my thighs. And for me to be a soc, I have to say- soc boys were I'm from are Ugly. But this man...child hes a angle. He offered to walk me home. But the problem is I don't have a place to go. I wanted to make a excuse but I didn't have any- he asked me where did I live but I hesitated. He tilted his head. I blush in embarrassment; he chuckled. The though made me shame.

"Well cutie, if you want I could take you to a motel for the night?"

"Well I'd really appreciate it."

Time later he walked me down the street to a motel and checked me in. After getting check he made sure I made it, upstairs to my room. The room was small with a ceiling fan, tan wall coloring that had crack in it, and bed with red bed sheets, with a brown chair. And a small lamp on the night stand.. I wanted to invite him as well, but he had to decline. He said he was heading home to his siblings. This man was something else- he was about to leave until I stopped him. Those dark brown eyes shined in the moon light, making them so beautiful. He smiled and came closer to me. My face was all red again.

"Ummm- thank you for walking me here.."

"No problem sweetie."

"But I must ask- what's your name?"

"I'm sodapop. But youcan call me soda for short."

"I'm y/n."

"Y/n- what a lovely name. And if we happen to meet up tomorrow, I would like to take you out- although we just met."

He said while shyly scratching the back of his head, I could help but smiled and reply.

"That sounds wonderful."

Soda smiled and patted my head. And he quickly gave a small peck on my nose and left. I was speechless about this, if this was the adventure I planned I don't want it to end. I sighed in pure blissful, and plopped down on my bed. I layed there looking up at the ceiling fan going in circles. I couldn't get this man out of my head. His handsome face, thoes eyes, or him in general. I smiled while taking of my clothes, till I was in my short pants and t-shirt. Smiling at myself and thought.

"This was the best decision I've ever made."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Yo

I've had this idea for a while, because why not- but anyway I was watching lady and the tramp so, don't judge me. But this is made for fun, if you guys approve please leave your votes, comments if you want more of

"Lady and the greaser"

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow so you won't miss an update.
I love each and everyone of yall: 💕✌