dally x y/n:🤯🤣having daughters🤯🤣

Y/n p.o.v

I came home from shopping, and sew Dally siting at the kitchen table; drinking a beer. He looked like he had a rough day, I walked in and put the groceries down. He theb looked up at me, and smiled.

"Hi love"

"Hi doll." (Dally)

"How was ur day?"

"TERRIBLE." (Dally)

"Why?"

"These kids aint shit." (Dally)

"Dally"

"And they growing up too fast." (Dally)

"Explain.."

"Y/n I'm telling u,, with them girls... I'll be in Arkansassaw prison; in a black and white suit- and trading people for Ramen noodles. Let me tell u what happened." (Dally)

He sat up in the chair, and I got comfort in my chair to listen to his bad day. I wanted to laugh already, cuz I know the kids are smart mouth, and work his nerve... this gonna be good.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dally p.o.v

So the day me and my girls went out to for a walk, and get some fresh air. Now when we was walkin- and Katie

(the youngest daughter)

Saw a boy from her school; now they in the same grade. 2cd grade. And I happened to look down at her, and she was playing in her hair; smilin, giggling, and Stacy was helping Katie find her clothes. I'm my mind I'm like..

"What yall doin?"

So after we talked to the lil boy, and his mom; I asked Katie who was that.. and she looked at in the eyes and said

"That's my boyfriend." (Katie)

My heart stopped, and looked down at her giggling. She's growing up too fast.

"Lil girl u don't have a boyfriend."

"I don't need permission to follow my own heart, old fart." (Katie)

I never wanted to hurt a child so bad in my life, and I hear Stacy just laughing her lil ass off. I turned back to Katie and told her, she don't have a boyfriend.

"Look here lil girl the only boyfriend you'll have is me. Understand?"

"Dad that's sus." (Katie)

"What the fuck that mean?"

"U say ur the only boyfriend I'll ever have, so that mean u like that incest stuff. So that's y u jealous?" (Katie)

My heart stopped, and my ear begging to ring. How do she know this stuff to be so young; and Stacy made it worse.

"Shut yo lil ass I don't look at u that way"

"So u be looking at me like that?, or other lil girls?" (Stacy)

I can't win for losing. And then Stacy reache sin side her lil purse, and pull out lipstick. And started putting it on; and I put my hands on my heart.

"What the fuck u doin?"

"U don't need to worry about that, ur about to go in a nursing home while I go to my man house." (Stacy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Present

Y/n p.o.v

I just laughed my ass off ad he mocked the girls, and their smart mouth nature. Dally just looked at me and pouted, while taking a sip of beer.

"Don't laugh it ain't funny." (Dally)

"I'm sorry"

I chuckled, and he looked like he wanted to laugh too. I head his hand; and he kissed it. My face started hearing up with blush- and I just smiled.

"U know there not gonna be lil girls forever."

"I know... but the things they say, do and just learn over time.. is just- they growing up to fast." (Dally)

"I know. Stacy's 8, and Katie's 6 already."

"It's like they were, just small enough to fit in my pocket; and now I'm old." (Dally)

"I know."

My eyes looked into dallys and it looked like he wanted to cry, I smiled and kissed him. He chuckled then turn his head away.

"U cryin?"

"N-no.." (Dally)

I just hold his hand- dals hand held my hand in return and smiled. I know he was proud of his lil girls growing up; but he didn't want them to grow up to fast.

"Dally.."

"Yea?" (Dally)

"I love u."

"I love u too doll" (Dally)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

I hope yall enjoy this lil story, and this was made for fun; cuz why not. But anyway I hope yall enjoy this story; don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.