soda x y/n: 💜prom night💜

I could imagine u, and soda getting ready for prom; although he's not in school anymore- but yall been dating for a long time.. and it's yr senior prom.

So in my p.o.v I could see u 2 getting ready and all dressed up, but ur parents, grandparents, guardians are VERY overprotective. Like as soon as yall step foot onto the dance floor, that text u saying

"We're ready to go home"

cuz they had to drop yall off, but they decided to stay in the parking lot. So yall ignored and tried to have a good time, but they kept saying the ready to go... but when the slow dance starts, and yall dance with each other-

They come in and dragg u two out. Yall got there around 8, and they was dragging yall out at 8:30. So basically ur prom was ruined. When yall get home, u didn't speak to anyone; u just went in ur room, and shut the door locking it. And soda can understand ur frustration, anger and sadness; cuz u waited a long time for this and they messed it up.

So ur soda; parents, grandparents, guardians, whoever is rasing u- have a back and forth argument. About how they ruined ur night. And they're like

"Yea, Okay whatever, we're just looking out for them. They'llget over it."

So soda knock on ur room door asking was u okay; and u eventually opens the door. And his heart broke, sewing u cry. U two sit together, talk it out,, and eventually he made u laugh. But he took it upon his self to make it up to u. As much as u told him he sdosent have to, he did it anyway.. It was 9:06 at night so, he had to pull some strings- and make it work.

After a lot of hard work, he knocked at ur door again; and u let him in. U didn't know what he was up too, but all he told u

"Put ur suit/dress back on."

U was confused, but u did as told anyway. So he took u out in the middle of the night, and brought u to a beautiful gazebo on the lake. Purple and black balloons; and a banner that wrote

"Senior prom"

U hugged him and kiss his lips, and smiled. As much as be didn't have too, he made it up to u. And what caught u by surprise was that he hired musicians to play ur favorite songs. U two hold each other in a warm embrace, and just loved one another.

"Thank u soda" (y/n)

He chuckled.

"It's not over yet~" (soda)

As yall dances the night away, the musicians played a soothing, and warm heart song. That sets the mood. And he just hold u in his arms, and just whispered sweet nothing in ur ear.

"Darlin, ur the best things that ever happened to me. Although I might be a high school drop out- I wanna have a future with~ for better or worse~" (soda)

U just cried happily in his chest, and he gently pulled away from u; as he did so.. ur heart skipped a beat when he got on 1 knee.. ur heart flutter, and u just cried happily.

"My love, will u marry me?" (Soda)

And of course u said

"Yes~" (y/n)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yo,

Okay don't judge I've wanted to something like this for a while, so yea.. I hope yall enjoy this short story. Now don't forget to follow, leave a comment and vote for more craziness. Yall come back now.

I love each and everyone of yall: ✌💗

All yall my babies 💋💋.