Two-bit x Steve x Fem Y/N: DADA

Request by: Outsiderlover10005
Please enjoy

Steve p.o.v

I was working under the hood of a Chevrolet camaro, as the sun began to disappearbehind behind trees. Whipping the sweat off my skull I looked at its condition. It was in pretty bad shape, it needed a fresh coat of red velvet paint, new tires, and a huge dent that had to be fixed at the top of the roof. I was working peacefully, when I looked at my watch. Time to go home. Finally. I whipped my hands on my blue work suit, and then I clocked out and went home tired and exhausted. But what made this a good day, was that I get to come home to my spouses. I cranked up my mustang and drove home.

Two-bit p.o.v

Me and y/n were waiting in the kitchen for Steve to come home. Y/n was making dinner and I set the table. Although me and y/n have been married to Steve for 3 years now I couldn't help but feel something was off. I looked at y/n in her lavender purple dress as she put the lasagna in the oven, she leaned how to make it from soda. I smiled but I felt like something was still off, I didn't know what it was but hopefully it was shrug off. So I thought. But lately Y/n was very hungry, moody and tired. I didn't know what's wrong with her but I'm worried.

Y/N p.o.v

I out the lasagna in the oven, as I closed the door. I was happier than I normally was. I found out two weeks ago that I was pregnant, and I wanted to surprise them. I asked Two-bit to seat the table as I seat up their surprise. Walking to the fridge I reached inside and grabbed the chocolate cake that darry made, I chuckled as I looked at Two-bit that was staring at me. I smiled and turned away.

I whiped some the chocolate frosting off and looked at the cake bread. I asked darry to make the cakes with 2 different color, layer for the surprise. I already what the genders were. Whiping the frosting back I'm place when I heard the door opened. Steve walked in, with a smile and walked towards us. We both hugged him. He plopped down at kitchen the chair, I placed the cake back in the fridge. Two-bit gently kissed Steve's lips as the timer went off. The lasagna was done. I pulled it out the oven, seat the hot tray in the middle of the table. I was hoping that the surprise was going to go well.

Two-bit p.o.v

When Minnie mouse put the lasagna in the middle of the table, Steve's eyes lit up like a fucking 5 year old. He was the first one to stab his fork in the hot steaming lasagna, we both shook our heads and watch as he placed it on his plate. He then took a bite out of it, and so help me his face expression was priceless. As he bite into it, the hot steam and heat began to burn his mouth. The pupils in his eyes shrunk as he began to breath heavily; and tears began to run down his face. He began to fan his mouth, when he grabbed a glass of water.

We burst out laughing as, he swallowed the water. He looked at us and smiled himself. He should have know better. Y/n began to fix my plate while I looked at Y/n beautiful face face and my husband's handsome appearance. They placed my plate in front of me, and sat down. As we ate y/n was smiling nonstop. We both looked at her and finally asked.

"y/n why are so happy?"

"Nothing I just have a surprise for yall."

We looked at each other and watched her walked to the kitchen once again. She brought over a chocolate cake and as usual someone wanted the first slice. She swatted Steve's hand away and replied.

"Now boys...this cake is gonna change the way that things differently."

She finally repliedz we both took slices out the cake and realized they were different colored. 1 blue and 2 pink. I gave a confused expression while Steve just eat. I asked why different color breading, she smiled warmly and grabbed our hands. She then told us the best news of our life.

Y/n p.o.v

"Steve...Keith..I'm pregnant."

They both froze and burst into happy tears, so now they know why. Steve asked what's the gender. My eyes lead them to the cake breading as an answer. They cried even harder when they realized. 2 girls and 1 boy. The got up from the table and hugged me, I hugged back. But Steve had to do the unimaginable 15 mins later. He stood on top of the roof and yelled to the whole fucking world.

"IM GONNA BE A DAD!!"

me and two-bit shock our head and laughed. 9 months later on December 15th at 4:30am I finally gave birth to (Janet, Sarah and Mark) all three of us looked at them with tears of joy and happiness. They finally stopped crying when the felt me hold them. Their eyes opened and they started to look at us. We each held on baby at a time and talked to them. Mark looked like two and Steve mixed together with my e/c (eye color) and nose. But Sarah had Steve and me combined, and Janet was me ans two-bit combined. I guess their the father of each one.

We both loved them all so much, and we always will till the day we die.

A/N:

Yo I know this us probably terribly written and everything out of place, cuz I'm half sleep and half awake. but I will be editing this and making corrections.

I love each and everyone of yall 💕✌