Roy Winchester/Arsenal Bio

Name: Roy Winchester

Alias: Arsenal

Semblance: Barrier

Aura color: Green

Age: 21

Looks:

Mentality: Smart-ass, Joker, Quick-witted, Realist, Attentive.

Weight: 180 pounds

Height: 5'9

Gear: Just a simple Bow and arrow. The bow and arrows both are painted red. arrows are both blunt tipped and broadhead.

Character description: Roy Winchester was born into a mid class family of renown. The Winchesters are hardcore racists, which Roy didn't abide by. After getting into some trouble with his family for helping a faunas girl out of a tight situation with his younger brother Carden, he was beaten and thrown out to fend for himself. After a few weeks living on the street, Roy was picked up by Raven after he attempted to pickpocket her. Roy was talented with a bow and became a expert at tracking. Due to being proficient with bows, and his hands in general, he learned more sleight of hand tricks to complement his usefulness in situations that require discretion. Roy is capable of learning new weapon systems within minutes of picking them up, be them a simple firearm or a cannon.

Much like Y/n, He has a very strong sense of right and wrong. Roy is very conscientious of his targets and weigh whether or not they truly deserve what there getting. He is Y/ns support, both mentally and physically. Its safe to say that Y/ns current path has been greatly influenced by Roy.