Chapter 27: ...Before The Storm

Vale

4:31 PM

319 Days To the Fall

Y/n Pov

Walker had gone to ground, which is what I was able to guess even without paying for that information, and what I have been able to dig up was that he was involved in a hell of a lot more than his rap sheet says. Neo had contacted me about him, saying that Walker was currently working with Cinder to gather Dust. That's good, my targets are lining up. Hopefully they can both be there when I start shooting. 

My scroll started to ring. I connected my earpiece and looked at the caller ID. Surprised to see Torchwick, I answered. Normally its Junior calling or Neo messaging, but for Torchwick to call, it had to be something important. 

Y/n: What you got?

Torchwick: Oh nothing... Just thought I'd call to grace you with my voice~

Y/n: Really? Well thanks for that but some of us have work to do. I'm hanging up now.

Torchwick: Wait! Wait! I was only joking. You need to loosen up a little, Red.

Y/n: Heard that before... Seriously though, you got something?

Torchwick: Check your PC. I got something that you're going to need. 

I did as he said and looked. Torchwick had forwarded me plans for a major Dust heist going down at the SDC cargo docks. It was only four miles away from where I was currently. Walker and the White Fang would be there. Cinder unfortunately, would not be. Oh well, I can at least take these guys down. 

Torchwick: Can I assume that you will be there?

Y/n: Absolutely.

Torchwick: I'll have Neo look into Cinder and where she is. 

Y/n: You don't know where she's at?

Torchwick: All we know is she's in Vale. She shows up randomly and doesn't stick around for too long. 

Sounds like she's pulling something. I want to know what it is. Neo would be my best bet. She's a natural at stealth for obvious reasons. Being mute is both a blessing and a curse when it comes to this business. 

Y/n: Try to figure that out. I don't like the idea of her running around without knowing what she's doing. 

Torchwick: Agreed. Neo and I have worked for some less than savory individuals, but something about Cinder is just wrong. 

Y/n: I get what you mean. Anyway, we shouldn't waste time. We need to get ready. 

Torchwick: You got it. I'll keep in touch.

I ended the call and went back to examining the plans. It was a fairly straightforward operation. The only hindering factor would be the three bullheads that would be in support. All of them were armed but had the cargo space needed to load up a large amount of Dust.