Chapter 34: Guess Who's Back

Vale

8:19 PM

264 Days to the Fall

Red Hood Pov

Ok, where do I even start with this. How about the second I made it back to Vale. I didn't think that me being gone for three weeks would cause the crime to skyrocket the way it had. The police were out in force today trying to make up for me being gone. Funny how they want me gone when the crime is down but wish I was still around when they have to do their jobs. Fucking hypocrites.

Juniors club was open now so things were going to get interesting. I was going to go in fast and hard. Once I start, words going to start getting around that I'm back. If I don't catch the asshole who bombed me tonight, chances were they was going to skip town and I'd lose them. It's not like I wouldn't be able to find them eventually if they did get away but I'd rather nip this in the bud. 

Even with Juniors bar open, there wont be many civilians. It is a Monday after all. That was good because I didn't need them getting in the way. I double checked all my gear. Guns loaded, sword sharp, crowbar clean, and grenade pins secure. Got to give it to Beacon, their weaponsmiths were top notch. 

I looked down through the skylight. Torchwick and Neo where here too? I guess I can deal with all three of them right now then. I opened the skylight and dropped down onto the supports holding the light fixtures and positioned myself just right. Pulling out a flashbang and pulling the pin, I dropped it onto the dance floor. The sound of the detonation overpowered the loud music that the DJ was playing. 

I dropped down following the detonation and pulled Withered Rose and Black. Junior, Torchwick and Neo were all stunned by the flash. I kicked Junior into the bar counter and put the blade of Withered Rose to Neo's throat while pointing the gun at Torchwick to discourage retaliation. 

Red Hood: Guess who's back!

Junior: Argh... What the hell is-

I flipped the safety off on Black catching all of their attention.

Red Hood: Do I have your attention? Good. You three are the only ones who knew which safehouse I was at. So tell me how someone got that information before I bust your skulls open and look for the answers inside!

Torchwick: Hold up there! How long have we been working together here?! Why would we sell you out now?!

Junior: Not only that, but we know your name and face! Don't you think outing you would've been the play since that would turn everyone against you, both in and out of that mask!?

Red Hood: I'm sure you saw the warehouse! Why expose me when your capable of killing me!?

I noticed some of juniors men start to hesitantly approach with Melanie and Miltia. They all saw that I meant business tonight and right now, I wasn't in the mood to play with them. I threw Neo to Torchwick and rested the point of my sword on Juniors chest. They all stopped in their tracks.