Bonus Chapter: Your Scars Are Beautiful *Lemon*

*Sigh* Well I guess we're here.... I didn't think I would be writing one of these when I started this but meh. This wont be too long of a chapter and as it says in the title, this is a bonus chapter, completely optional. The only story elements is a bit of a walk down memory lane in regards of the scars Y/n has accumulated over the course of the story. Nothing important but nice to see and realize just how far we've come since the beginning. This is the first lemon I've ever written so I apologize in advance if it's not any good.  

Beacon

10:30 PM

138 Days to the Fall

Y/n Pov

Weiss and I enjoyed the rest of our trip back. so much so that we forgot that we were officially breaking curfew. Neither of us cared given the new progress in our relationship. The rest of her team however, sent a message asking where we were. After telling them that I took Weiss out somewhere, they took the hint and let us be. Except for Yang. She exuded cat lady vibes while teasing us before Ruby confiscated her scroll. Didn't think she would be the responsible one but meh. 

We made our way back to the dorms. We stopped at RWBYs door. Weiss hesitated as she reached for the door. I didn't think anything of it since I was sure that Yang was going to lay into her the second she walked through the door. Weiss' hand dropped to her side and she turned to face me. 

Weiss: Hey.... Would it be ok.... If I stayed with you tonight....?

Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine with that but don't you need pajamas?

Weiss: Hmm.... I don't think I'll need them....

I realized exactly where this was going. Weiss and I had agreed to wait until the dance but that fell through. I guess Weiss wanted to make up for that. I was absolutely on board with the idea. I grabbed Weiss by her hand and led her back to my room. 

We almost ran to my room. The very second I opened the door, Weiss jumped me. Our lips smashed together as I kicked the door closed. Neither of us having any sense left. It wasn't until I reached to take off Weiss' overcoat that Weiss started getting bashful. It didn't last long until she smiled and leaned into me. 

Weiss: Why don't we go take a shower.

Y/n: Um yeah. Sure. You want to go first or-

Weiss: WE go get a shower~

Y/n: O-oh, right....

It's obvious I'm a little nervous. I didn't bother grabbing any clean clothes. I doubt I'll need them anyway. We walked into the bathroom, both of us flipping from bashful to excited and back again. It was obvious why she was nervous but this wasn't the first time I had a sexual encounter. Granted I was drunk and I didn't go the whole way through with it, keeping it at foreplay but this was entirely different. 

My hands were starting to shake from either nerves or excitement. I honestly couldn't tell which. I snuck a glance at Weiss and she seemed to be going through the same thing. I decided that we were already this far in and I was the one with a little experience, I should be the one to initiate something. I hesitated for a second before getting my clothes off. I stopped at my boxers so I didn't overwhelm Weiss since she was still fidgeting. 

I moved over to her and gently placed my hands on her waist. She jumped a little before relaxing into it. She turned around to see me half naked already. Her face turning crimson red from embarrassment. It was adorable but I wasn't sure if she was actually up to this.