Chapter 42: The Much Needed Talk

Disclaimer-The under the Red Hood outfit was the one with the most votes. The Vol.4 outfit will be the OG. I will still use the Injustice outfit, I just haven't figured out how to implement it. More than likely, it will be a Vol.9 and onwards outfit. For now, lets get to back to the story.

Beacon

6:54 PM

260 Days to the Fall

Y/n Pov

The rest of the week was spent hanging out with everyone and catching up with JNPR. Having been near dead in the infirmary made it a little hard to keep in touch. Something that isn't a problem anymore. Just have to make sure I don't get blown up again. 

Classes were easy to get through, though I didn't appreciate getting a test on my third day in classes. I know I passed, I already checked. Thank Oum for having access to Beacon systems. Yang however, thinks she failed.... She didn't. Came real close though. Need to think of a way of forcing her to study with Weiss. Come to think of it, Ruby might benefit from that as well. 

Crime plummeted back down on the first night I went back out. The next night after that was quiet. Not even a simple mugging was reported. It was impressive enough that the news even ran a special on it. Ozpin was forced to take the hit and admit that I "escaped" and the police refocused the assets that they had already assigned to catching me back to me. Vale thought that I had finally moved on. Fortunately for them, I obviously haven't. 

All in all, everything is back to normal. I was in team RWBYs room, hanging out with Ruby and Yang. Blake was off in the library. She beelined out the moment I stepped foot in the room. Weiss was.... Somewhere. I hadn't seen her since we left class this afternoon. I was going to ask if she wanted to go to the café with me but she practically disappeared before I could ask. Oh well, it's the weekend so there's plenty of time to ask her. 

Ruby proposed that we play video games like we used to and I agreed. Ruby and Yang started first and Ruby won. Funnily enough, the game that they put on was one that we used to play all the time as kids. It was a rush of nostalgia seeing it again. I was excited to get my hands on the controller but after five games and getting utterly destroyed every time, that excitement was short lived.

TV: SONYA BLADE WINS! FLAWLESS VICTORY! FATALITY!

Ruby: HA! I win again!

Y/n: This game is bullshit! 

Yang: Aww, and you used to love this game when we were kids~

Ruby: Yeah, and what was it you used to say to us when we played~?

I was tempted to try my luck against Yang but figured that it would probably go about the same as with Ruby. I couldn't fight them on this, so I set the controller down and accepted that I was now a "filthy casual" who needed to "Git Gud"....Ruby and Yang were laughing at how far I had fallen. I used to stomp them into the ground the same way Ruby just did to me.