Going to the Olympics

Your POV:
"Hello! Today we are joined by the U.S. Women's National Soccer Team! Ladies welcome." We all smiles and waves. "So. Let's start with Y/N." I froze. "Hi kid."
"Hello." I waved.
"You are 18 correct?" I nodded. "You moved to this country when you were 13 from Italy. How was that move?"
"It was difficult. Leaving home at any age is hard but being 13 and coming to a whole new country was really rough for me."
"And now you are starting!" Everyone clapped. "How is that for you?"
"It's great. All my hard work is finally paying off. I'm gonna get to represent the country that I love with these great women I'm sitting with. I did this to make my mom proud and trust me she's proud." I laughed.
The interview went on. He asked about our training leading up to the Olympics.
"So you guys got gold at the last one. And recently won the World Cup. Do you feel you have that pressure on you to win this?"
"Getting gold this time around would be pretty cool." Hope said.
"For me being on the team for the World Cup when we won was hug but I wasn't on the team when you got gold. I remember watching it. It makes me want to work harder to get gold again." I smiled.
After the interview we all went back to the hotel. My mom called me.
"Hey mom." I said putting clothes in my suitcase.
"Hey. Your brother wants to talk to you." I left right after he was born. He's the youngest.
"Y/N!" He yelled.
"Hey Marco! What's up buddy!"
"Nothing. I played soccer today!"
"Really? That's cool. How'd you do?"
"I beat everyone. Maybe I'll be able to go to America with you."
"Maybe. It'd be fun to have you here." I looked at the time. "I got things to do but I'll call you later okay?"
"Yep!" He hung up.
"Okay don't say bye you little shit."
"How old is he?" Sydney asked.
"He's 5. And I never met him but my mom said he's exactly how I was when I was 5." I smiled.
We packed all our bags and relaxed. Tobin for some reason was on my phone.
"Hey Nate just texted you like 10 times."
I rolled my eyes. "Just delete them."
She threw my phone at me. "He's calling."
"Nate for the last time stop calling me! We are done what part of that don't you get?"
"What part of I always get what I want don't you get?"
"You're such an ass. Leave me alone. Do something with your life instead of stalking me." I hung up. "This is why high school sucked." I said out loud.
"But look at you now. Going to Brazil for the Olympics." Abby added.
"Yeah." I smiled.
I'm going to the Olympics.