Do Something

Your POV:

"Dawn I'm fine!"

"You can barely walk without wincing!" She said. I sighed. "You're sitting this game out." 

"I can play. I'm fine!"

"Y/N you are not fine!" She said. "Kling took you down in practice and you stayed down. The minute someone touched your side you were in pain. You have to get it looked at. Until then you're benched."

I sighed and walked out. I went back up to my room. Tobin was at the gym so I was alone. I sat on my bed and put my head down. 

"Y/N? Can we come in?"

I went to get the door. "What?"

"Damn why you so rude for?" Ashlyn asked as her and Kelley can in. 

"I'm benched." 

"For how long?" Ash asked. 

"I don't know." I said taking my phone out. I had a missed called from Jake. He started to text me.

What you can't answer your fucking phone?

Fucking answer when I call you!

Don't make me come there.

That's it.

I look at my phone.

"Who texted you?" Kelley said reaching for my phone.

"Just Jake."

"You look like you just saw a ghost." Ash said. Some knocked on the door.

"Y/N!" 

Ash walked over an opened it. Jake ran inside. "What you not gonna answer me now?" He said.

"I just got them." I sighed.

"Why didn't you answer my call!"

"I was meeting with Dawn. Can you just relax?" I asked looking at him.

"You want me to relax?" He laughed.

"Hey let's take it down a little." Ash said stepping between us.

"Do you mind? This is between me and my girlfriend." He said.

"Jake." I said looking at him. "I've had a stressful day and I'm not really feeling great right now. Can you please calm down?" 

He looked at me. "Not feeling good huh." He smirked. "Come on we're going out."

"I just said I don't feel good-"

"I don't give a shit. I wanna go out."

"So go out then." I said. "I can't just drop everything when you want me to Jake!" I looked at Ashlyn and Kelley. "Can you guys give us a minute?" 

"Yeah sure. Come on Kel." Ash said pulling Kelley, who was glaring at Jake, out of the room.

Kelley's POV:

"I don't have a good feeling about this." I said looking at the door. "Go do something." I said.

"What do you want me to do? He's a freakin MMA fighter!"

"So! You're Ashlyn Harris!" I said.

"What does that have to do with anything!!!"

"Stare at him till he falls! I don't know!" I said. They were screaming back and forth.

"She'll be fine." Ash said. "Let's go." She let me away from the room.

Your POV:

"I'm sick and tried of your attitude!" I yelled.

"You've been such a bitch lately! You know that?"

"I've been a bitch?" He nodded. "Really now? You've treated me like SHIT ever since you got here and I'M bitch?"

"What did I say about talking to me that way!" He walked closer to me and got in my face. "I own you. You don't speak to me like that. Understand?"

"Go to hell." I said. 

He got that evil look in his eyes. "You're gonna get it."