Night

Your POV:

We were still celebrating.

"Hey I'm gonna head up. I'm pretty tired." I said to Morgan. We switched rooms and she was my roommate now.

"Okay." She hugged me.

I waved to the team and went to the elevator.

There was a couple in the elevator. I smiled to them.

"Good luck in the final." The women said. 

"Thank you."

I got out on my floor and said bye to them. There was a short walk to mine and Morgan's room. 

Once I got there I unlocked the door and went inside. 

"Told you I'd get you." 

No One's POV:

The team celebration soon ended. Everyone started to back up to there rooms to sleep. They were anxious to know who they would be playing in the final, but happy they're in the final. 

Hope went into her and Carli's room. Kelley went to the room she shared with Crystal. 

Morgan to the room she shared with you and gasped. There was blood on the pillow. She went to the closet room which was Sam and Alyssa's. 

"Guys help please."

The three of them went back to the room and shared in shock. "Someone get Hope." Sam said.

Alyssa went to get her fellow goalkeeper.

"What?" Hope asked when she opened the door.

"It's Y/N." Alyssa said. Hope got worried right away. They went to the room and Hope saw everything.

"That son of a bitch." She said. 

Your POV:

I felt someone touch my arm. I tensed up right away.

"Y/N relax it's me." I looked. "It's just me. You're okay." 

I wrapped my arms around Hope.

"You're okay. You're safe." She rubbed my back. 

"I'm gonna kill that kid." Alex said. 

"Down baby horse." Amy said. "I know you want to kill him. Trust me we all do." I looked at the team. "But we can't go down to his level. We're better than that." 

Hope stood up. "He'll get his." She said. She looked down at me. "How you feeling kiddo."

"Like I just got beat up by and MMA fighter." I looked at her. "Oh wait. I did." I sighed. 

"Your lip is busted." Kristie said.

"Can I sleep now?" I asked. "I'm tried." 

"Yeah. Sure."

They all left, except for Morgan.

I went into the bathroom and cleaned the blood of my lip. I changed out of my shirt and saw the cut that was on my side. I cleaned that too and looked at myself in the mirror.

Tears started to form in my eyes and I broke down crying.

When will it end?