France

Since this is in the future I guess I'm just gonna make up a group for the US. Don't hate.

Your POV:

We were days away from leaving for France. I was all packed and ready to go. 

"Hey!" Hope said. I went to the room where the team was. 

"What?" I sat down.

"Look." Amy said pointing to the TV.

"23 year old UFC fighter Jacob Crawford announcing that he is gonna be taking some time off to go support the U.S Women's Soccer Team in France for the World Cup. No surprise considering 21 year old striker Y/N L/N is on the team." The host smirked. "Here's what Jake had to say."

"I've got one last fight and after that I'm gonna be gone for probably 2 months. My beautiful girlfriend is part of the World Cup rostering and I'm heading to France to support the team in their run for the 4th star." He smiled.

"What a cute boyfriend Jake is. Y/N if you don't marry him I WILL!" The host laughed. "We'll be back after this."

"Ohhhh." Becky said.

"Shut up." I pushed her hand away from me.

Ally's POV:

I turned the TV off and scoffed. Y/N wouldn't marry him.

Would she?

No. Right?

Your POV:

We left for France 2 days later. Cheney was our surprise and she is joining us in France.

After a long flight we landed in the place I once called home. France.

We went straight to training to get our legs moving. We talked about our 3 group matches against Mexico, Spain and Canada.

Jill then let us settle into our hotel rooms. I was rooming with Julie.

"So first World Cup. How you feeling?" She asked sitting on her bed.

"I feel fine." I said looking at my phone.

"Not nervous?"

"Last time I was super nervous is when I got on the plane and moved to America. Maybe walking onto the field in a few days I'll be nervous but right now?" I smiled. "I'm not."

"So how about Jake? Have you guys talked about your future?"

"JJ." I groaned. "Why?"

"Sorry." She laughed. "But if you don't marry him that other dude will."

"Then I'll just grow alone won't I?" We both laughed. Someone knocked on our door and Julie went to get it.

"We're going out to dinner let's go!" Sydney yelled.

"Come on kid." Julie put her arm around my shoulder. "You need to have fun before your marriage."

"You aren't funny." I pushed her.

"Y/N IS GETTING MARRIED!!" 

"KELLEY WE ARE IN A HOTEL YOU CAN'T JUST YELL!"

"Both of you shut up!" Kling said to Hope and Kelley. Hope gave her the famous bitch face and Kling hid behind Alex. 

We laughed and went out to dinner.

I love this weird team.

I have a chapter for the game against Mexico. I can post a chapter for each game or just do Mexico than skip to the last game. Which ever one you guys want I will do! Also I know some people love Hope and Kelley's friendship so how would you feel about an O'Solo (FRIENDSHIP) oneshot? Just a thought.