It's Okay

Your POV:

Ally hasn't talked to me since the first game. We've won more of our games since then, but Ally hasn't left my mind.

What did I do?

Direct Message:

Ally? Are you mad at me? Whatever I did I'm sorry. Please talk to me.

I locked my phone and sighed.

"What's wrong?" Sydney sighed and sat next to me.

"Why is Ally ignoring me?"

She smirked. "She likes you."

"But if she likes me why is she ignoring me."

"She thinks you're dating Nate stupid." Kelley said with a mouthful of food. I thought about it. "When you answered your phone and walked away, she got all upset and left. She thinks you're with him." She shrugged.

"But I'm not."

"Tell her that."

I grabbed my phone.

Ally I'm not with Nate. He's my ex. He cheated on me and won't leave me alone please believe me!

"You like her don't you." Hope asked.

"As a friend." I said quickly.

"Hmm yeah okay." Hope continued.

"It's okay if you do like her." Carli said.

I looked down. "It's okay if you like her. So what if she's a girl and you are too. Don't label yourself. You love a person, not a gender." Christen said.

I thought about it. Do I like Ally?

Message from AllyBrooke Hernandez

I'm not mad. I just thought you were with him. How dare he hurt you! Can we talk?

Sure. Where?

I'll come to you. *smiley face emoji*

I smiled. "She's coming."

"Wow buy her dinner first!"

"OMG!" I got up and ran out of the door.

"Wow slow down there soccer girl." Ally laughed. "Hey." She smiled.

"Hi." I blushed.

"Aw you're blushing." She poked my cheek. "So. I kind of looked you up. At the first game someone called you a traitor and I wanted to know why. Italy huh." She smiled.

"Yeah. I came here and America gave me a chance. Italy never even looked my way. So I became a US citizen and now I play for the US."

"Does it bother you that people call you a traitor?" She whispered looking down.

"It seems like it bothers you more than it bothers me." I put my hand under her chin and made her look at me. "It doesn't get to me anymore." I smiled.

"You are also 5 years younger than me." She laughed. "I feel so old when I'm around you."

"You aren't old." I laughed. I did the math in my head. "23 isn't old Ally." I pushed her shoulder.

"Is it too old for you?" She asked.

"It's perfect for me. You're perfect for me." I hugged her.

"Good cause I've had a small crush on you ever since I first saw that you would be playing. Then I met you and saw how amazing you were. I really like you Y/N."

Christen's words stuck in my head.

"I like you too Ally."

"Y/N WE GOTTA GO TRAIN!" Tobin ran out of the room.

"We'll finish this later okay? Text me so I'll have your number." I kissed her cheek and ran away. "Later beautiful." I ran after my team.

"How'd it go?"

"SHE LIKES ME!" I jumped into the air.