The Plan

Your POV:

Jake pulled me out of the party. 

"Where are we going?" I said as he pulled me. "They'll notice I'm gone."

"Shut up."

"They know it would be you."

"I said shut up." 

"They'll call the cops."

"SHUT UP!" He pushed me into the wall. "Right now I'm in charge. Every word you say will add up to the list of things I do to you! So keep talking."

He started pulling me again.

Kelley's POV:

"We're so proud of you." My mom said. 

I noticed Y/N was gone. "Will you guys excuse me for a minute." I said. They let me go and I ran to Alex who was close to where I was. "Alex." I pulled her sleeve.

"Not now Kel."

"Alex." I pulled her sleeve again.

"Kelley I'm busy right now." She said. 

I sighed. "Fine. At least tell me where Carli is?"

"That way." She pointed. I walked over.

"Carli." She looked at me.

"What's wrong?"

"I can't find Y/N."

"Did you look?"

"No but I saw her with someone when we first got here. Now she's gone." I explained.

"Who's gone?" Lauren asked.

"Y/N."

Her face dropped. "Cheney what's wrong?" Julie asked.

"Y/N's gone."

Your POV:

Jake tied me to the chair and held my phone. "How about we FaceTime the girls huh? Show them how much fun we're having." He laughed. He pointed the phone at me. "Say hi to Christen." He smirked.

I had tape on my mouth. 

"Hope!" I heard Christen yell. "Where's Hope! Or Kling!"

"Yeah. Get everyone." Jake said. "Aren't we having fun? We're just celebrating your win." He said to the phone. "Isn't hat right Y/N?"

"You son of a-!" Megan said.

"LET HER GO!" I heard Kling.

"Nah I'm good." He said. "Well we have to go now. Say bye to your friends Y/N." He aimed the phone at me again.

"Y/N we're gonna get you okay? We're gonna get you away from him." Lauren said.

I looked down. "Hang in their kid." I heard Hope. "We'll be there."

"Especially me! I'M GONNA WHOOP THIS KIDS ASS!!" Kling ran by in the background.

"I'M HELPING!" Megan ran after her.

"Us too!" Kelley and Heather ran. 

Jake took the phone. "Yeah okay." He laughed and hung up. He took his pocket knife out. "Where were we?"

Ally's POV:

"Do we know where they are?" Tobin asked. 

"Yeah." I nodded. "The cops traced the call to this place."

"We should move out now." The cop said. "He knows you girls are gonna look for them, so you guys can go in and we will be right behind you."

"Pinoe, Morgan, Kling and Johnston, you're one group." The other cop explained. "Carli, Solo, Tobin and O'Hara you are the other. Group 1 Kling is in charge. Group 2 Solo is. Let's move out!"

"Hernandez and Jauregui on me!" The first cop said. Yes I called Lauren. We went with him and we started to drive to save my girl.

Your POV:

Jake cleaned the blood off his knife and looked at his work. 4 wounds. 1 stab in my stomach, 1 cut on each leg and 1 cut on my arm.

"What's next?" He thought about it. "Oh I know the perfect thing." He smirked and walked over to me.