Gone

Your POV:

The second I got the ball I ran straight for the goal.

"GOAL!"

I didn't even celebrate my goal. I just walked back to midfield.

"Sick goal!"

I waved at our fans who traveled for the game.

"Goal in the 47th minute scored by Y/N L/N."

The ref blew the whistle and we started again.

We had most of the possession in the 2nd half. We were up 2-0 in the 68th minute.

My defender was a pain in my ass. It was the same girl who bothered me the 1st half.

"Let's go!" She yelled and pushed me.

"I don't even have the ball!" I yelled. The ref wasn't looking.

"You're gonna get it!" She kept pushing me again. "You're gonna wish you never left Italy!" She pushed me again.

"L/N don't!" I heard coach from the bench.

"Get the hell off me!" I turned and pushed her down.

"Referee!" She held her face.

The ref ran over! "Are you fucking kidding me!" I threw my hands up. The ref pulled out the yellow card then the red.

"You're gone."

Ali and my teammates ran over.

I didn't leave the field yet. "Come on!" I put my hands on my hips.

Ash ran up to me. "Let's go." She turned me to the field.

"She's been pushing me this whole fucking game! The MINUTE she yells something I get the card?" I yelled at the ref. "Fuck you." I shook my head and walked towards the bench.

"See me after the game." Coach said without even looking at me.

"She didn't do anything wrong!" Ashlyn said to him.

"Get back to your goal Harris." He said.

I walked into the locker room and didn't look back.

Ally's POV:

"And L/N has just been throw out of the game. Let's take a look at what happened." They showed the replay. "That shouldn't have been a card. If anything the Flash player should've been carded and not L/N."

"Yeah and the coach did not look happy as L/N walked off the field."

"What's going on with her?" Dinah asked.

"I don't know." I shrugged.

After the game ended they talked to the coach. "He still looks pissed." Lauren said.

"Coach, L/N got a yellow card in the 1st half and another one in the 2nd resulting in her getting thrown out of the game and another suspension. It's her 3rd suspension of the season. How is the team gonna deal with this?"

"A player like L/N is very hard to replace. She is such an important key player on our team and losing her is gonna be tough but like you pointed out this is the 3rd time. We managed the other 2 times, we'll managed the 3rd." He paused. "But our team doesn't deal with suspensions lightly. With a player like her we are gonna talk about her suspension habits."

"You got 3 points tonight with this win, taking 1st place on the table. With another big game against Seattle are you worried about falling back into 2nd without your key player?"

"Not at all. I'm confident in our team. These women managed fine before L/N joined our club. I think we can handle Seattle."

The interview ended and that was it. "Someone has to talk to her. Something is bothering her, she's been acting up." Normani said.

"The only person she'd really listen to is Ally." Camila pointed out. "You need to call her."

"With the way the coach talked today, I don't think I should call right now."

"Call soon Ally." Dinah said.

"Y/N is spiraling out of control and you might be the only one who can stop her." Lauren finished.