Temper

No One's POV:

The Spirit walked into the stadium with a point to prove. Right now they were sitting in 2nd place. Getting a win tonight with get them in 1st.

The team knew what they needed to do.

Your POV:

Head down. Headphones on. I knew my friends and family would be texting me right now, so my phone was turned off.

No distractions today.

"Hey kid. Did you see this?" My teammate asked showing me her phone.

Ally was holding hands with some guy. The caption was "Ally dumped the troubled soccer star!"

I shook my head. "I didn't see that." I mumbled. I finished getting ready and stood in line. Ali was the captain for tonight.

The game was underway and I knew we needed to win this game. 

"Hey! L/N!" One of the flash players yelled from the bench. "Your dad didn't want you! Now your girlfriend doesn't want you either! Before you know it this team and the national team won't want you!" She laughed.

I shook my head and passed the ball. 

Before halftime we were still tied at 0. 

"Y/N!" Ali yelled kicking the ball too me.

I jumped to head it and hit heads with a flash player. I fell to the ground as she stood over me. "You should go back to where you came from. You don't belong here." 

Oh hell no.

I got up. "What the hell did you just say to me? Huh?"

She smirked. "Are you deaf? Or do you still not speak English?"

I shook my head. "You don't wanna go there." I got in her face. "You do not wanna go there."

The ref and my teammates ran over. "HEY! Break it up!"

"It's not worth it." Ali said to me. She pulled me away and walked back to our goal. "Come on. Focus on the game."

"You didn't hear what she said to me." I said.

"No I didn't. But whatever she said doesn't matter." She said.

The ref gave both of us yellow cards and then we went to half time. The coach was pissed. "What did I say?"

I stared at the floor. The team was watching. "I told you to watch it and what did you do?" He stood in front of me. "You got a yellow! Control yourself."

I looked at him. "If she just kept her mouth shut-"

"I DON'T CARE ABOUT WHAT SHE SAID! SHE'S NOT THE ONE WALKING ON THIN ICE!" He yelled. 

Halftime ended and we walked out for the second half.