Cute In Public

Your POV:

Me and Ally have been together for a month now. She's in LA working on new music while I'm settling into my new life in Washington D.C. She hasn't told anyone that we're together. 

 My mom and siblings all moved to America. 

 "Y/N!" Marco yelled. 

 "What's up buddy." I walked over to him. 

 "Can we go play?" He asked picking up the ball. 

 I smiled. He was just like me at that age. "Sure. Go tell mama where we're going. I'll go pack a small bag." 

 I got everything we would need and grabbed his hand. We walked to the field and started to play. 

After an hour we left and went home. I had my first practice with the team in 2 weeks. Ashlyn and Ali were really happy to have me on the team with them.

 After lunch we were all watching TV. 

"Now an exclusive interview with Fifth Harmony!"

I smiled. "Ladies welcome. So new music in the works. What can you tell us about this new album?" 

 "It's not gonna take 8 years to come out like the first one." Normani joked. 

 "If it takes longer to come out than Reflection did we have this interview saved and Normani will be held reasonable." Everyone laughed. "So beautiful girls like you must have a special someone in your life?" 

They all shook their heads, except for Ally. "Ally." The guy said. "You have a special someone?" 

 She blushed. "A very special someone." 

 "We know you've been dating Troy Ogletree for a while now. Things are pretty serious there?" 

 "Um hes not the very special someone in my life. We actually broke up a few months ago but we are still very close friends. He gave me really great advice that helped me with this special someone." I smiled. 

 "So who is it?" 

"I don't really know if I can say. I'm ok with it but I don't want to say it if they aren't." 

 "But I am okay with it." I said. My mom patted my shoulder. 

 "I'm sure they're okay with it." Lauren said. 

"Lauren the real MVP!" I said.

"Well then I'm dating Y/N L/N."

"The soccer player?" 

"No the fucking baker." Lauren said.

"LAUREN!" Camila slapped her.

"Easy camren!" Dinah added.

"Yeah the soccer player. We met at the Olympics and began dating a month ago." She smiled.

"Wow. You and Y/N are honestly my new OTP." He said. "The pop star and the soccer star!" He clapped. The interview went on and then ended. After it did I called Ally.

"Hello?" She answered.

"Hey. I saw the interview."

"You aren't mad are you?"

"Of course not. I'm glad I can finally be cute in public with my girlfriend." I laughed.

"Hey. I met your mom. Do you maybe want to meet my parents?" She asked. "Troy also wants to meet you."

"Um." I was scared to meet her parents to be honest. What if they don't like me?

"You don't have to if you don't want to. Just thought I'd ask."

"No I'll meet them." I smiled. "I can't wait."

"I'm gonna see you in 2 days. We can go visit them if you want?"

"Sure." I sighed. "I have to go. Meeting the team today." 

"Have fun. I love you."

"Love you too." I hung up. 

Am I ready to meet her parents?