I Wanna Meet Her

"WHO THE HELL IS TROY!?" I asked.

Your POV:

"Ally's boyfriend." Normani said with a sad look on her face.

"She's had a boyfriend this whole time and didn't tell me? She asked me out while she's in a relationship?" I asked.

They nodded. "She won't dump him. She's confused."

"ALLY ASKED ME OUT!" I said again. "That's basically cheating on him! I've been cheated on and it sucks. I've felt how he's gonna feel when he finds out." I sighed. "Is that why she's been ignoring me?"

"She didn't want to hurt you." Lauren J explained.

"So she ignored me and lied to him?" They nodded again. "Wow. This is perfect." I looked at Ali. "You said she wouldn't hurt me." I said quietly.

She looked away.

I looked back at the girls and some of my teammates. "I can't do this right now." I said grabbing my back.

"Where are you going?" Alex asked.

"Anywhere but here." I walked out of the room. They followed me to the door. On the way out I bumped into Ally.

"I'm so sorry." She said with tears in her eyes. "I wanted to tell you but I didn't want you hurt you."

"How do you think I feel now? I had to find out from your bandmates." I shook my head. "I thought you were different Ally." I walked away. I pulled out my phone and called the first person that popped up.

Nate.

Dinah's POV:

Me and the girls went back to our room. Ally sat on her bed. "You do realize you did the thing you were trying not to do right." I said.

She nodded. I sighed and grabbed her phone, handing it to her. "Call Troy. Tell him everything. He'll understand Ally. Just be honest with him instead of hurting the both of them."

She nodded and grabbed her phone and left the room.

"Where do you think Y/N went?" Camila asked.

"Who knows." Lauren shrugged.

Ally's POV:

"Hey Ally." Troy said.

"Hey. We need to talk." I explained everything to him. About meeting Y/N and how I felt something for her.

"Can I ask you something Ally?"

"Sure."

"Do you love her?"

I thought about it. "I don't know." I answered after a moment.

"Do you love me?"

"I don't know." I answered again.

He sighed. "I'm not mad. You didn't do anything wrong Ally. You can't help but fall for people. I think I should give you some space, let you think about it." He laughed. "Cause you can't really date me or her if you don't know how you really feel. Its not fair to either of us."

He was right.

"But hearing how you talk about her." He paused. "You love her. I know that cause you used to talk about me that way. And you used to love me. I still love you Ally. You'll always be important in my life."

I smiled. "So I guess this is it then?"

"This is the end of our relationship, but the start of our friendship. And Ally."

"Yeah?"

"Make sure you bring Y/N here soon. I wanna meet her. She seems really cool." I laughed.

"You got it."

"Alright I'll see you later."

I said bye and hung up. Now I just need to find Y/N.