Victory

Your POV:

The NWSL season ended. We just missed out on the playoffs finishing in 5th place. Kansas City won. I was happy for them since Becky and Amy were retiring.

Now we were on our victory tour. We had 3 games left.

I sat in the back of the bus texting Ally. We were playing in Texas and she said her family and her were coming. 

"Is Troy gonna be there?" Sydney joked. Everyone waited for my answer.

"I'll kick him in the balls." I said still looking at my phone.

"So have you and Ally like..... done it yet?"

"KELLEY!" Everyone yelled. I started at her.

"IT'S A VALID QUESTION!"

"No. And I'm not telling you when we do." I looked back at my phone. "You fucking creep."

"Watch your month." Morgan said.

"Sorry MOM." I sighed.

"Okay what's up with you?" Carli said. "Somethings bothering you."

I shook my head.

"She hasn't sleep." Kelley said. I glared at her. "She's been having dreams, flashbacks if you will about he who shall not be named."

I looked down. 

"That's not good." Whitney said.

Ashlyn pulled me into a hug. "Shhh. It's okay."

"I didn't do anyt-"

"Shhh. I've got you. Mama Ash is here." She held me.

"You're so weird." Ali said to me. Ashlyn let me go.

"Y/N!" I saw Ally and her face. I ran to her and picked her up. "I missed you!" She hugged me.

"I missed you too beautiful." I kissed her forehead. "Hi Mr. and Mrs. Hernandez." I waved to them.

"Call me Pat." Her mom said. I smiled. "It's so nice to see you again." She hugged me.

Her dad shook my hand. "Call me Jerry."

"You got it."

"Y/N LET'S GO!" Megan yelled.

I rolled my eyes. "I've got to get to warm ups but I will see you all after?"

They nodded. "We'll be here." 

"Great." I kissed Ally's forehead again. "See you later beautiful. I LOVE YOU!" I ran towards my team. I heard footsteps behind me. 

Alex pointed. I turned and saw Ally running right towards me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me down. "That's not where I wanted you to kiss me." She said. Her lips met him. I heard the team whistling behind us. I gave them the finger.

Ally moaned a little. I pulled back. "Did you just moan?" She blushed. 

"It's cause my girlfriends so sexy." She winked and walked back to her family. 

"Oh my God." I stood there frozen. 

"Okay. You're too young for this." Ashlyn and Tobin dragged me towards the stadium.

"I'm dying."

"No you're not." Ali said.

"I am."

"Don't be stupid." Kristie said.