NWSL

Your POV:

4 months ago I became an Olympic gold medalist. I've been playing soccer in Portugal with Boavista FC. For these 4 months though, I've been in America because of all the media.

"YO!" It was Kelley. "You might wanna see this." She smirked.

I looked at her confused but followed her anyway.

"What?" I walked into the room.

"Congrats Y/N. You now play for Washington Spirit!" Kelley yelled.

"Really? What about Portugal?"

"You've been sold child!" Sydney continued. Everyone stared at her. "That's not a good sentence to say out loud." We all shock our heads.

"Anyway YOU my friend are going on the Today Show tomorrow. Talk about the gold medal, Italy, and your move to Washington." My manager finished.

Everyone congratulated me and we got on with our day.

*next day*

I arrived at the Today Show, gold medal around my neck. Apparently today was also the day I'd get my jersey.

"They'll call you out. You'll walk out onto that stage." One of the crew guys said.

I nodded.

"Next up we have an incredible athlete. At only 18 years old she has a gold medal and was on the roster when the US Women won the World Cup last year. She's here today and we have some exciting news for her, ladies and gentlemen Y/N L/N!"

The crowd screamed and I walked out just like the crew told me to do. I waved to the fans and it was the best experience of my life.

"Hello welcome. Thank you for coming out." Matt said.

"Thank you for having me." I looked out into the crowd.

"So congrats on this thing right here." He pointed to my medal. "Is it heavy like they all say?"

I laughed. "Yeah extremely heavy." I held it. He asked me about the game and the whole time we were there.

"Okay so as some people may know you play over in Portugal. Well yesterday you were sold to Washington Spirit over in Washington DC." The crowd screamed again. "And we are honored to be able to welcome you back to the states and present you with your brand new jersey!"

(since this takes place in 2016 the lineup is probably gonna be different)

The manager of the team came onto the stage with what I assumed was my jersey. He walked over and shook my head. He held up my jersey.

"It is my honor to welcome Y/N L/N to the Washington Spirit. She will be wearing jersey number 5 for us and playing up front." He looked at me.

After all the pictures I held my jersey in my hands.

"After the break we will have a performance from Fifth Harmony so stay tuned!" Matt said. I froze.

Fifth Harmony?

Ally is here?