Training

Final update on this tonight! You have a big decision ahead of you. Also a favorite loved player makes an appearance! Enjoy!

No one's POV:

"Welcome to ESPN sports. It's been 5 weeks since the Washington Spirit ended Y/N L/N's contract. L/N has yet to be signed to a team."

You kicked the ball.

"Ally Hernandez of Fifth Harmony and rapper/actor Troy Ogletree are back together! The couple made their first public appearance at Taylor Swift's after party. Looks like Y/N L/N is out of the picture for good."

The ball got kicked harder.

Your POV:

"WOW WOW!" I stopped. "Take it easy killer." 

I put my hands on my knees and caught my breathe. "What are you doing here?"

"I heard about all your troubles. Thought you could use a hand." She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I need more than a hand." I looked at her. "Please help me." I whispered.

"Let's go." She wrapped her arm around my shoulders and we walked off the field. 

We went to a small cafe and sat at a table. "What's going on?"

Ally's POV:

"L/N is back! Reports and witnesses have seen the 19 year old striker back on the field training. Teams in the NWSL and other countries are expressing their interesting in the young star but L/N has yet to sign."

I turned off the TV. "Why are you torturing yourself Ally." Normani sat next to me. "You do realize you made a mistake right?"

"I don't need a lecture right now Mani." I closed my eyes. 

"You're hurting." Normani said. I looked at her. She was on her phone. "Soccer player Y/N getting help from a former star." Normani read. "She's getting it together. What are you doing?" She left.

I looked back at the black screen of the TV. What am I doing?

Your POV:

"COME ON!"

"I DON'T THINK I CAN DO IT!" I yelled back.

"YOU CAN! I KNOW YOU CAN!"

"CHENEY REALLY I DON'T THINK I CAN DO IT!" She laughed and ran over to me. "You're probably right. With this type of move you might want Tobin's help. Not mine."

We laughed. "Even with Tobin's help I still wouldn't try it."

"So. What teams want you?"

"Uh. I unlocked my phone. Houston, Boston, Roma." I read. "But the 2 that want me the most are Arsenal and Sky Blue."

"Sky Blue?" I nodded. "Wait till Kelley hears that." She laughed. 

"Where do you want to go?"

"Honestly?" She nodded. "I have no idea."

"Well we can figure this out. Do you want to live in the UK for a season?" I shrugged. 

"We can figure this out." 

"I hope."

Where should you go? Arsenal or Sky Blue? Stay in the US or go to England? Or pick another one of the clubs that was listed! Comment down below!