Qualified

Ally's POV:

The girls played the matches and the US has once again qualified for the World Cup. Now the next step was finding out the roster.

"We go live now to a press conference. We are joined by Tobin Heath, Morgan Brain, Julie Johnston, Y/N L/N and Kristie Mewis." 

"Ladies congrats on once again qualifying for the World Cup. The roster will be announced after the Algarve Cup in the beginning of 2019 which all of you will be competing in. How are you all feeling going into 2019."

"I'm feeling pretty damn good." Y/N said causing everyone to laugh. "The US will be apart of the World Cup. We are gonna play in the Algarve Cup and hopefully be able to add a 4th star to our jerseys." She finished. Her confidence made me smile.

"With another disappointing run in this years World Cup for the men's team, what do you want to do for the US next year?"

"We want to win." Tobin said seriously. "I think that's a pretty solid answer. We want to win once again."

"I agree with that." Julie laughed. "We want to repeat the championship."

"I also want to add that as a team we want to give the fans of the US something to celebrate once again. The men lost in 14. We got it in 15." Morgan added. "We got gold in 12 then the World Cup in 15. We want to repeat that."

"Kristie you didn't make the squad last time around. How are you gonna prove yourself to get a spot now that some big names are gone?"

"Just play the best soccer that I can." She said. "Simple as that."

"Final question is for Y/N." She looked at the person. "In 2015 you were 17 years old. Working to reach your goal and make your dreams a reality. With a gold medal around you next and a winner of the U-17 World Cup, will this define your career."

She looked at him. "Duh." She laughed. "Watching Abby Wambach finally get her World Cup after trying for so long and seeing Lauren Holiday being able to go out on top I want that. Not saying I'm not after next year but I want to be able to be a champion. I'm 20 years old, I'll be 21 for the World Cup. This is my moment." 

"That is all the time we have with these lovely ladies. Thank you Tobin, Morgan, Julie, Kristie and Y/N."

The conference ended and UFC came on. They showed Jake and I immediately turned off the TV. 

"ALLY LET'S GO WE'RE LATE!" Normani ran down the stairs. 

"I've been ready this whole time. It's YOU guys who are late."

"Actually." Lauren walked into the room. "It's DINAH who's late."

Dinah put her hand on her hip. "Bite my ass Jauregui!"

"Shut up Dinah." Lauren sighed.

We've been fighting for a while now. 

"Both of you shut up." Camila said. "I'm tried of this. Can we go to this stupid meeting and get it over with!" She slammed the front door shut.

We all left the house and went to our meeting.

Now my career is falling apart.

Another chapter in a few minutes! More drama and shit ahead!!! PREPARE YOURSELVES CHILDREN!!!