Kling

No One's POV:

50th minute. Still down.

Hope backed up for the goal kick. She kicked it right to Morgan who kicked it up to you. 

You waited to get more numbers for the attack. You saw Kling in the box and passed it her. She looked at the keeper and took the shot.

"GOAL! The US are on the board. 2-1 in the 51st minute!"

Kling ran right to you with a huge smile on her face. She jumped into your arms and you caught her before she fell. 

"Goal in the 51st minute scored by Meghan Klingenberg!" The crowd cheered.

The game picked up once again. The brick wall became a brick wall again and stopped all shots and attacks.

Ali had the ball and gave it up to Morgan. Morgan waited a bit and gave it to Julie who send it over to Meghan. 

Meghan kicked it into the box and you got to it. You could either pass it to Carli to take the shot.

You gave it to Lloyd who put it in the back of the net, tying up the game at 2 in the 67th minute. 

"Goal in the 67th minute scored by Carli Lloyd!"

Ally's POV:

Y/N started  clapping as the game picked up once again. They had time for a game winner. They made some substitutions. Alex came in for Amy and Heather came in for Carli. 

*89th minute*

"The 4th official has issued 2 minutes of added time." The game announcer said. It was still tied 2-2.

Alex got taken down in the box. The ref gave the US a penalty that Y/N was gonna take.

I watched her closely. She's changed so much. She is not the same girl I met in 2016. This Y/N is more mature, focused. She knows what she wants and knows exactly how to get it. 

I smiled watching her. She took the penalty and the US took the lead.

"Goal in the 91st minute scored by Y/N L/N!" The crowd went crazy. Y/N waved to The American Outlaws. 

The game ended and the US won their last game of the group. They shook hands with the Canadian team and waved to fans. 

Your POV:

After we won the game some of our families ran onto the field. Amy's son Ryan who is now 5 ran on the field and went straight to his mom. Servando passed Alex their baby and she brought her over to us.

We all ran around and celebrated. I sat on the field and looked around at the crowd. My eyes met Ally's and she waved. I walked over to where she was.

"You didn't tell me you were coming?" I smiled and leaned on the bar separating the fans from the field. 

"I wanted to surprise you." She laughed. "Surprise. Where's your family?" She asked.

"At the hotel. Marco was scared of the loud crowd last game and Mariah liked watching on TV better." I shrugged.

"Where's Jake?"

"Over there." I pointed to where his seats were. "At least he was over there." I looked at her. She looked away as I felt someone pick me up. 

"There you are." Jake spun me around. He put me down and hugged me. When I looked back Ally was walking away. "I got permission from the team to take you out tonight."

I looked at him. "Sounds great." I walked back towards the team after saying bye to him.