What Happens Now?

Your POV:

The team was on the bus to the hotel. I was still in the locker room, waiting.

Finally the coach came in. He sat down and put his face in his hands, sighing. "I'm done." He looked up. "This team it done. You are an important player for us but you just keep getting into trouble."

I looked away.

"As of now you are no longer apart of the Washington Spirit."

I looked back at him. "What?"

"You heard me loud and clear kid. You are no longer apart of this team. I don't care who's fault it was tonight, you still got cards. You've been suspended 3 times! We lost a key player 3 times!"

"YOU ACT LIKE I'M THE ONLY PLAYER THAT GETS CARDS!" I stood up.

"YOU ARE AN IMPORTANT PLAYER THAT WE CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE!"

"SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA GIVE UP ON ME?" I yelled at him. He paused. "I became too much work right? I'm too much work so you're just gonna let someone else deal with me."

He sighed. "You can go back to Washington and get your stuff but you no longer have a spot on our roster." He walked away. I stood there in the locker room by myself.

Everything is falling apart.

I got a taxi back to the hotel to grab my bags. "Hey." Ash said when I got into the room. Ali was there too. "What happened?"

I shook my head. I put my gear in my bag and zipped it up.

"Please tell us what happened?" Ali said.

I sighed. "I'm no longer on the team."

"Are you kidding? You're kidding right?" Ash said.

"I'm going back to Washington. I am no longer on the roster."

"What happens now?" Ali asked.

"If I knew that I'd already be working for it." I looked up. "Right now, I'm gonna see if I can at least save my relationship which also seems to be falling apart."

I put my hood on and walked out of the hotel. I dialed Lauren's number. "Y/N?"

"Come get me. I need to talk to Ally. Now."

"Yeah sure. I'm on my way."