Germany

Hello and welcome to todays pregame coverage of today's friendly! USA vs. Germany at Fenway Park in Boston. Last time these two teams met was the World Cup semifinals in 2015 with the US coming out on top. Can they repeat last years events? Or will they fall to a stronger German side? 

Your POV:

We were in the locker room. Since Alex was no longer playing with us due to pregnancy, Jill thought it'd be a good idea to have Kelley start up top with me and Amy. Last time we played them we play with a 4-3-3. That's what we were doing today.

As always Hope was in goal. The backline hasn't been changed. Meghan, Becky, Julie and Ali still shut down all players trying to score. 

Our midfield was tough. O'Reilly, Brian and Tobin.

Today was gonna be fun. I hope.

Ally's POV:

We were watching in the hotel room. All of our crew stopped watch the pre game stuff. 

"Is Y/N starting?" Lauren asked. 

"I don't know Lauren." I sighed. "I haven't talked to her since her first night in Paris."

"WHY! YOU GUYS ARE MY OTP WHAT THE HELL ALLY!" Dinah yelled.

"It time difference has been killing us! When I'm finally free to talk she's already asleep. When she's free to talk I'm recording or in an interview."

"How long are they in Boston for?" Normani asked.

"A week."

"We're going to Boston after this game." Dinah said. "Even if I have to drag your ass on the plane."

"You'd probably get arrested." Lauren said.

"NOW IS NOT THE TIME FOR YOUR SHIT LAUREN!" Dinah yelled.

"ALL OF YOU SHUT UP!" Camila screamed. "They're doing the lineups."

"Our starting lineups for today the US are going with a 4-3-3 formation much like they did in last years semifinal win over Germany. Over course many differences from then due to pregnancy and retirements."

"Yeah Klingenberg, Sauerbrunn, Johnston, and Krieger get the start in the back tonight. Solo in goal."

"The midfield is where some of the changes can be seen. Heather O'Reilly, Morgan Brian and Tobin Heath."

"And up front we have Amy Rodriguez. With her is the goal scorer from the big semifinal game Kelley O'Hara and playing Y/N L/N."

"The captain today for the US is Y/N L/N."

The did the German lineup and the teams were ready to come out.

Your POV:

"Let's go!"

We walked out. The anthems played and before you know it the game started. 

"KELLEY! YOU GOTTA SCORE AGAIN!" Ashlyn yelled from the bench. 

"FLYING SQUIRREL?" 

The team got excited. 

The ref blew the whistle and the attack began.