Offers

Your POV:

Me and Ally were eating dinner with the girls. 

"I'm glad we're getting back together." Dinah said. "Being solo was great but then I had to preform and it just wasn't the same." 

"It was nice to see my family for a bit but I kept waking up every morning thinking my break was over and I'd get to see my best friends."

I smiled at them. My phone started to ring. 

"Who's that?" Lauren asked.

"My manager." I said answering. "Hello?"

"Hey kid what's up?"

"Nothing. How you doing?" I got up.

"I'm doing good. We got a deal for you. Sky Blue wants to resign you, but Arsenal is still really interested. They're offering way more than Sky Blue."

"Okay."

"You have till the end of the month. We'll be in touch alright?"

"Yeah. Thank you."

"Enjoy your holidays. Tell Ally I said hello."

"I will. Bye." I hung up.

I walked back to sit at the table. "What did he want?" Ally asked.

"Sky Blue wants to resign me."

"That's great." She said.

"Yeah it is."

"What's wrong?" Amy asked.

"Arsenal is still interested in me. They're offering more than Sky Blue is."

"When do you have to decide?"

"End of the month." I said getting up. "Anyone want a drink? I need a beer." I said sighing.

I started seeing someone about the Jake situation. I was diagnosed with PTSD. Everything with my dad was still bothering me. Now I had more things to worry about.

I grabbed the beer bottle and leaned against the fridge.

The girls left at 12. I was sitting in our bed. Ally came and sat next to me. "What's going on in that head of yours?" She asked.

"I don't know." I looked at her. "I love playing for Sky Blue but Arsenal is a great club."

"Then take the offer."

"What about you?"

"I'll be here."

"Exactly. You'll be here, and I'll be there. I want to be together."

"We'll be together."

"Not that way. I want to wake up every morning and see your beautiful face next to me."

"We can make it work. I have my career that is picking up again and you're at the top of your game. Arsenal is a great club. Go with where you want to."

I got up and took my phone and called the number.

"Carlo? We need to talk."