She's Beautiful

Your POV:

After a long flight, we finally landed in Brazil. We were gonna go right to practice to stretch out our legs.

"I'm tired!" Tobin complained.

"Yeah cause you're old." I said picking up my backs and jogging away.

On the bus we listened to our music. I texted my mom that we safely landed in Brazil and I'd text her later.

After practice we went to where all the other athletes were. The opening ceremonies were tomorrow.

"I'm gonna go walk around anyone wanna come?" I asked

"How the hell do you still have energy?"

"I've always had a lot of energy. I could never sit still." I laughed

"I'll come with you." Alex said standing up. "Make sure you stay out of trouble."

We left the room and walked around. We met some athletes from other countries. Italy glared at me a little. Most Italians look at me as a traitor. Oh well.

"Who's performing tomorrow?" I asked.

"I don't know. I think someone said Fifth Harmony. They have a lot of fans here."

I nodded. "I have some songs on my phone."

"They any good?" She asked

"Yeah." I shrugged.

We walked around a while longer before heading back. "I can't wait to get out there." I said. "I'm at the Olympics." I looked at Alex. "Still doesn't seem real."

"Being here doesn't feel real? Imagine if we get gold." She laughed.

"If we get gold I give you permission to slap me cause I'll honestly think I'm dreaming."

We laughed. Out of no where someone bumped into me. "Shit." She fell.

"Hey are you okay?" I helped her up.

"Yeah. Sorry." She looked at me. She's beautiful. Wait what? I'm not gay. "I need to pay attention."

"Don't worry about it." I smiled. "I'm Y/N."

"And I gotta go. Sorry!" She ran away.

"Okay heart eyes lets go." Alex laughed.

We walked to the room and we all went to sleep.