Reunited

No One's POV:

"Hello and welcome back! My guests for today include YOUR 2019 FIFA Women's World Cup roster that are looking to KEEP the cup in the U.S." Ellen said. "Also we were able to get the members of Fifth Harmony here to talk about their lives now since breaking up a few months ago." 

The show started. 

Your POV:

*after the show*

Me and the team were talking backstage. The girls that were once Fifth Harmony met with us.

"Hey." Lauren said. She hugged everyone. "Congrats on making the roster." She hugged me.

"Thanks."

We all greeted each other. Ally didn't come near me. She kept her head down.

"So I think we should all catch up." Dinah said. 

"We have training." Alex said. "Maybe some other time."

I looked at her. 

"Yeah. Maybe another time." Camila smiled. "We'll let you go." They awkwardly left. And by they I mean just Camila.

We turned and started to leave. "Y/N." I looked. "Congratulations."

"Thanks Ally." I smiled.

"I'll see you around."

"Yeah." 

"Y/N LET'S GO!" 

"KLING SHUT UP!" Sydney yelled.

I laughed. "I gotta go."

"Yeah. Um. Bye." She waved.

"Bye." I started to walk away. "Hey Ally." She looked at me again. "You still look beautiful as always." I winked.

She blushed and looked down. I walked to the bus and sat next to Morgan.

*during training*

"YOU SAID WHAT?" 

"Kel it's not a big deal."

"IT'S A VERY BIG DEAL! YOU CAN'T TELL YOUR EX SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL!" 

"What was I supposed to say? Hey Ally you look ugly?" Everyone laughed.

"You were just supposed to say bye and leave. Not flirt with her! You have a boyfriend stupid." She hit my arm.

"Kelley calm down." Hope said. "Y/N just said she was beautiful. It's not like she asked her out." Hope looked at me. "You didn't ask her out. Right?"

"Right."

"Okay then!" Hope clapped. "Then can we PLEASE get back to work? I'd love to get another star on our jersey." She walked away. "DEPARTMENT OF DEFENSE LET'S GO!"

Ali and Becky ran towards her. Julie walked. 

"Kling." She looked at me. "You're part of the department of defense."

"Oh yeah!" She got up. "Thanks kid."

"DAMN IT TOBIN!" We heard. We all looked.

"What happened?" Ashlyn asked Alex.

"Tobin just nutmegged me." She pouted.

We all laughed. "Ladies listen up!" Jill yelled. "I have a special guest who's gonna be joining us in France." She smiled. "Come on out."

"Of the closet?" Kelley asked. "Y/N that's your cue!" 

"Hahaha I'm gonna stuff you in your trunk." 

Amy laughed. 

"Surprise!" We all looked. 

Sorry this took long. I was gonna do it yesterday but I went to the Boston Breakers vs. Chicago Red Stars game last night! It was so cool! I made eye contact with Christen Press and it was life changing. Julie is a beast and so is Naeher. Boston lost though but whatever. So enjoy the chapter and I'll update again later!!!!