Closing Ceremony

Your POV:

Since the whole Ally thing I've spent less time with the team. They would try to talk to me about it but I'm done with that.

I've been with Nate.

No we aren't dating. He's actually been a really good friend. My family left after we won the medal but I promised to go visit them soon.

Today was the closing ceremonies. My first Olympics has come to an end. I leave Brazil with a gold medal and a heart that has given up on ever loving someone again.

"Give it up for Fifth Harmony!" The announcer announced.

Alex and Sydney both patted my shoulder.

The girls walked out and started to sing. My eyes wouldn't leave Ally. The way she owned the stage and her smile the whole time. She looked in the direction of the team. Her eyes met mine and I felt my heart drop into my stomach. Since she wasn't singing at that moment, she smiled and waved a little to me.

I was gonna wave back but I was still hurting. I looked away and walked over to Ali.

After their performance we went back to the room. We were leaving back to camp tomorrow.

"You need to at least talk to her before we leave." Kelley said as we were packing.

"And say what? I can't look her in the eyes, Kelley. Who knows what else she's hiding from me." I sighed. "I came here to play the sport I love and get the gold medal. I did that. I can leave here happy!" I said zipping up my last suitcase.

"Can you really?" Kelley asked.

*at the airport the next morning*

"Yes mom. I will call you when we land. I love you too. Bye." I hung up the phone and sat back down.

"Is she always that protective?" Becky asked.

"She's extra protective since I started talking to Nate again."

"Why exactly are you still talking to him?" Ashlyn asked.

"We were best friends before we dated. He wants our friendship back." I shrugged.

"I don't trust that boy." Christie said walking over to us.

"No one does." I smirked.

We boarded the plane back to the US and didn't bring it up again.