Game Day

Your POV:

Today was the day. My first game in the 2016 Summer Olympics. I could barely sleep that night, but the game wasn't the only thing that kept me awake.

Ally was on my mind all night. Her beautiful smile that made my heart stop. I'll probably never see her again. For all I know she could've left already.

@AllyBrooke is now following you!

My smile grew. "Hey look who's up!" Tobin yelled and jumped on my bed.

"Ow get off fat ass!" I pushed her.

"What you smiling at? Huh!"

"Nothing! Now get off Tobin!" I pushed her off me.

"It's probably that singer girl from last night." Abby said walking into the room.

"No. It's no one just focus on the game today." I said getting up.

"We're just teasing you. Relax." Megan laughed.

Someone knocked on the door. "Hey is Y/N here?"

I looked at the door. Ally?

"Hey." I walked over. "What are you doing?"

"I came to wish you luck today. Me and the girls are gonna be there but I wanted to see you." She smiled. "So good luck." She laughed.

"Thanks."

"I followed you on twitter. I don't know if you-"

"I saw it. I was gonna follow you back but Tobin jumped on me."

"Hey. Can I have your number?" She asked.

"Uh. Yeah sure." I smiled. "Can I have your phone?" She nodded and gave me her phone. I put my number in and gave it back to her. "There."

"Cool. Well good luck again. USA USA!"

"ALLY GET BACK HERE!"

"YEAH STOP TALKING TO YOUR GIRLFRIEND!"

She blushed. "I'M COMING DINAH! I gotta go." She ran off.

I watched her leave from the doorway.

"You got it bad my friend." Kelley laughed.

*before the game*

We all walked onto the field and stood in a line like we normally do. They played the anthems and we shook hands with the other athletes and refs. We got into our formation while the captains did the coin toss.

Finally the whistle blew and my dream of playing in the Olympics began.

Ally's POV:

Me and the girls sat and watched the US Women's team play against England. My eyes were only on Y/N. She's really good.

"DAMN!" Dinah yelled when Y/N got taken down. The ref did this weird movement with her hand and everyone around us went crazy.

Penlty! "Abby's gonna take it!" A man yelled. Abby stepped up to take the shot but Y/N walked beside her. Abby put her hands up and backed up.

"ABBY DON'T LET THE TRAITOR TAKE THE SHOT!" Someone yelled.

"Why is she a traitor?" Lauren asked.

I shrugged. Y/N got ready and took the shot. I closed my eyes. Cheers erupted in the stadium.

"USA LEADS 1-0 WITH A GREAT PENALTY TAKEN MY L/N!" I jumped up.

Your POV:

As I was on the bench I looked around the stadium. 2 goals to my name as an Olympian. This is insane. Suddenly my eyes locked with Ally. She waved. "Great job." She mouthed.

"Thanks." I mouthed back and winked.

She covered her face with her hands and looked down.

*after the game*

The US won 4-0 and beat England. Y/N ended up with 2 goals before she got subbed out.

Me and the girls went back to our room. We knew it would be a while before the team got back but we wanted to wait.

After a few hours we heard them. "Girls they're back." Normani said. We all walked out to great them.

"Y/N!" I yelled. I ran and jumped into her arms.

"Holy shit." She said surprised, but caught me anyway. "Hey sunshine." She laughed. "What did you want to be tall for a while?"

"Haha funny. Congrats on winning!" I looked at everyone else. "It was a great game."

"Thanks." Alex said. A phone started to ring. "I got it." Alex said grabbing Y/N's phone. "Y/N it's Nate."

Y/N put me down and grabbed the phone. "What do you want Nate." She walked away.

"Who's Nate?" I asked.

"Some boy." Tobin answered.

"Oh." I said angry and walked away.