.

I'll update this tomorrow. I just had a shit day at school and really don't feel like doing anything.

Basically in photography we had presentation on a photographer. We were presenting on Wednesday but I wasn't feeling good so I was at the nurse all period. Thursday I didn't go to school (still didn't feel good) so today (Friday) my teacher made me present. OKAY! 

 So I sit in the chair and start my presentation! She let everyone sit so I sat too! She keeps telling me to project my voice and speak to the back of the class. I have really bad anxiety so the fact that I had to present in front of the class was already giving me breathing problems. Now I had to speak LOUDER? I was already speaking loudly. 

Finally she told me to stand up..... BITCH!

I was like "Whatever" and stood up. Its the end of the year, its Friday I don't feel like fighting with a teacher right now. So I didn't have a lot of info on my photographer because 

 1. he died mad long ago 

 2. i didn't spend a lot of time on this project SORRY I HAVE 3 OTHER IMPORTANT CLASSES!

and 

3. THERE WASN'T ANYTHING WHEN I LOOKED HIM UP!!!! 

 My teacher gets ALL pissed at me and tells me to sit down and starts telling the class about my photographer. 

 "Does he have any projects?" A student asked. 

 "I don't know this isn't my project. I didn't have to research him." The teacher said. "But he did have projects."  

You could've just said "Yes he had projects!" no need to throw shade you crusty ass bitch.

After all that we started looking at work for our final. Everyones got their phone out, including my phone which was resting on the table in front of me. She gets ALL pissed once again and fucking yells at me. "Put your phone away! Turn it off, put it in your bag! I don't want to see it!"

I was already getting into a shitty mood because of her so I just put it in my pocket. Done. Continue your lecture bitch.

We left the class to go to an art show as we're walking she's like "Hannah what's going on!" trying to be all friendly, touching me and shit. 

Fall back bitch I took karate I will hurt you. 

"You have to research. You had so much time to do that (I have 3 other classes bitch you ain't special!) just flip pages. Can you read?"

Motherfucker..............

So she walks away and I'm getting PISSED.

Art show ends and we go back to class. The doors locked and we're waiting for her to come unlock the door. She walks to the door and she's like "Hannah wanna give your presentation another try?" Thinking she's fucking Kevin Hart over here. You ain't funny.

This freshmen goes. "Don't you think you're being a bit harsh?" 

And again the teacher thinks she's the funniest shit ever. So I go back into class like "You aren't funny. This shit wasn't funny when it first happened. It ain't funny now. You CLEARLY don't know how to drop something. Real fucking mature." 

I'm immature at times too but I know when to fucking drop things and bury it.

So I go on with the rest of my day in the worst fucking mood ever. All I want to do is lock myself in my room and fucking go crazy. I told my grandma and my mom. 

My grandma said its harassment. My mom wants to call the school.

I don't want to get into anything, theres 4 days left and then I'm NEVER gonna see this teacher again.

She wants my creative paper by midnight tonight, I don't feel like doing it. I haven't started it and I'm honestly done with that class and that teacher. 

Sorry for writing all this instead of an update but I really needed to get all of this off my chest cause this REALLY pissed me off today.

See you all tomorrow.