We Are The Champions

Your POV:

I got out of the hospital and we flew back to the states. We landed in LA first and returned to LA Live to do another rally. 

"Who's gonna introduce the gals?" Megan laughed. "Me and A-Rod did it last time."

"Y/N and Moe." Amy said. "The youngsters."

I laughed. "Me and this one." I put my arm around Morgan. "I don't know if I'm up for it."

Kelley wrapped her arms around my neck. "Just do it child." 

I laughed. "You in Moe?"

She shook her head. "There's no way I'd be able to top 15. No way. You're on your own kiddo."

"Come on!" I said. "Are you serious?"

She walked away. "As serious as a heart attack."

"Moe." I pouted. "I almost died."

"No! Don't try to guilt me into doing it!" I stared at her. "Y/N." She groaned. "I'm not gonna do it." She walked away.

"Then you're going by yourself." Megan shrugged. "I don't make the rules."

We walked onto the stage and the fans went crazy. I saw Ally standing off to the side and waved to her. 

"Now please join me and welcoming your golden boot winner! Y/N L/N!" The fans screamed and I got up. 

"It is good to be back in America!!!" I yelled. I stood in front of the team. "Got out the hospital a few days ago. Check out my stitches." I lifted my shirt. The screamed more. 

"AB GOALS!'

"I can't do this on my own but it looks like I'm gonna have to!" I said turning to the team. "Thanks Moe!" She gave me a thumbs up. "In 2015 Pinoe and A-Rod introduced the gals to you." I laughed. "But today! I'm gonna introduce you to the old ladies because let's face it some of you are getting OLD!"

The crowd laughed as the team glared at me. "Especially you Tobs." I pointed to her. She threw her hands up. 

"So I'm gonna start over here!" I walked over to where Sydney was sitting. "She barely played cause she got f'ed up in the Round of 16!" I started. "But make some noise for her anyway it's Sydney Leroux!!!!" She waved. 

"Hate you." She said as she sat down. 

"Love ya too!"

I made my way through the rest of the team till Hope, Carli, Kling, Kelley, Tobin, and Ashlyn were left.

"Right here is our backup keeper. Got tons of tattoos! Everyone's women crush!" I looked at Ash. "Ms Ashlyn Harris!!" She waved. "Damn look at that face." I said. "Think I just saw some people pass out of the hotness." Ali looked at me.

"Down Krieger." Morgan said.

"Big smile. Lots of laughs with this one. Hate playing against her cause she makes me look stupid but an all around LEGEND! Who is it?" I asked. 

"ALEX MORGAN!" A fan yelled.

"I ALREADY SAID HER NAME!" I yelled back. Everyone laughed. "IT'S TOBIN HEATH!" I winked at the fan. 

"This girl scored her FIRST World Cup goal. Had that incredible save last time around. She's little but she makes a huge impact on the field. I'm proud to call her my friend, Meghan KLING Klingenberg!" She ran to me and hugged me.

"I'M NOT THAT LITT

"Shhh. Shhh. Quiet. Settle down. Shh. Hey." I pointed to a guy in the front row. "Shh. Next up we have last World Cup's Silver Boot winner. That crazy midfield shot STILL blows my mind." Carli smirked. "Carli MotherSHHHHHH Lloyd!!!" 

She laughed. "Nice save."

"And from her comment that brings me to a goalkeeper!" 

"HOPE!" Someone yelled.

"No. Are we forgetting that Ms. O'Hara over here can play any position on the field?" Kelley clapped. "Forward, Midfielder, Defender! I've seen her in goal before so Hope you better watch out." I said. "Make some noise for the super sub! Ms. I can play any position! KELLEY O'HARA!" I clapped and laughed as she stood up an bowed. 

"Last but not least, the GREATEST GOALKEEPER EVER! I LOVE HER! YOU LOVE HER! WE ALL LOVE HER!!" Everyone laughed. "With her out there NO ONE has Hope! Golden Glove winner 3 World Cups in a row! HOPE SOLO!!" 

The team applauded her and so did the fans. "And that's the team. I'm Y/N bye." I dropped the mic and walked back to my seat.

Megan and A-Rod were dying. "Guys how'd she do?" The host asked. "I like the dropping of the mic."

I put my sunglasses on. 

We finished the rally and played some music. We would be going to Boston for the Duck Boat parade then New York.

After that we would return to our clubs. But for now I want to relax and enjoy my life with the people I love.

You beautiful people wanted it. Ask and you shall receive! There will be a sequel to this!! YAY! 

Also feel free to follow me on twitter if you don't. my twitter handle is twerksforpizza. I will follow back and we can be friends forever!!!! BYE!